[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

Running a budget version of this...

I was wondering,what stat is the more important for damage? WED or Crit multi? Crit chance? Flat elem or phys?

Gotta shop for rings/amulet ,really budget... So i cant afford testing at all. So sry if it has been answered already but 114 page and that would be a pain to read it all.
Last edited by Deadbringer on Jan 18, 2017, 4:15:55 PM
"
"
Alter_Flame wrote:

Need GG rings, regret didnt taking elem%+phy flat legacy amulet

Nice gear, how are you liking it so far?

Your rings/ammy are more than fine, I'd change the vinktar before anything else to be completely honest. Pen vinktar equals more leech and damage, it's quite a nice upgrade from your version. Not that you really need any more damage from the looks of your gear, but in a min-max type of way that would be the next upgrade personally.

i already got like 26% elem penetration so i guess i dont rlly need things like 10% light pentr.
i saw some gg opal rings like phy flat+WED+fire dmg%, maybe they can boost me further :D
"
"
Alter_Flame wrote:

Need GG rings, regret didnt taking elem%+phy flat legacy amulet

Nice gear, how are you liking it so far?

Your rings/ammy are more than fine, I'd change the vinktar before anything else to be completely honest. Pen vinktar equals more leech and damage, it's quite a nice upgrade from your version. Not that you really need any more damage from the looks of your gear, but in a min-max type of way that would be the next upgrade personally.

Yeah u bd is amazing, maybe best bow bd ive ever seen so far :D crazily digging out gear's potential
btw how u use poacher's mark? with blasphemy?
and do u have any idea on 100lvl skill tree? im attempting on lvling
Hey guys looking for tips on how I can improve my damage without using skyforth's build, thanks in advance!
"
youngfliip wrote:
Hey guys looking for tips on how I can improve my damage without using skyforth's build, thanks in advance!

Looking at your gear/tree I highly recommend the following:

- Vinktar's... This build is predicated on having one. Get one IMMEDIATELY. Pen version if possible.

- Gem levels, 20/20+ will make a large difference vs what you have currently.

- I Recommend taking ele focus out of your LA setup (less paper DPS but you'll be shattering enemies again. Porcupines for example)

- Your flask setup needs help. 2 Quicksilvers? Run a single Alchemist's Quicksilver of Adrenaline. This build exploits flasks, atziri's promise would even be nice for you for a chaos vs what you're using right now. Try and follow the flasks I use in original post.

- You have no boot enchant. Try and get the %Attack speed/cast speed one from uber lab. 16% from uber, 12% from merc. Nice free damage and snappier feeling gameplay.

- 4 prop jewels

- +2 barrage helm enchant would be a HUGE dps boost

- %energy shield on rings

I think if you follow those suggestions you'll be seeing a large DPS boost and a smoother feeling build with more survivability (vinktar leech for example). Good luck friend, let us know if you have anymore questions. Get a vinktar's!!!!!

Last edited by Solishaw on Jan 19, 2017, 8:07:29 AM
Hi guys i want ask do you think headhunter wil be good idea for this build ? i ask couse i use this one
its give me nice es bost but i was suces lvl up with this build to 99 and i go more to lvl 100 i am wonder that hh wil bost much with clear speed i wil need change my rings to cap ress but if this wil make me more fast then i wil do this
"
Shecutor wrote:
Hi guys i want ask do you think headhunter wil be good idea for this build ? i ask couse i use this one
its give me nice es bost but i was suces lvl up with this build to 99 and i go more to lvl 100 i am wonder that hh wil bost much with clear speed i wil need change my rings to cap ress but if this wil make me more fast then i wil do this

if you ask blasting_cap whether you should use HH or not, the answer is simple and always same

YES
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
I am rerolling out of the build in Breach SC, if anyone has interest in those please let me know. Very good prices!

IGN: Knuckledust
Last edited by Knuckledust13 on Jan 19, 2017, 3:30:17 PM
Spoiler

so far so good, lvl89 atm, got like 7.4k es. need much more upgrade on jewellry and the bow. but its nice, and fun :)
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Shecutor wrote:

if you ask blasting_cap whether you should use HH or not, the answer is simple and always same

YES

LOL

I can't help my headhunter fetish. ES Belt for more consistency, HH for more fun. I use HH on essentially every build I make. It ruins you.

Once you try on a headhunter belt you turn into Gollum from LoTR. The second you take off the belt you find yourself saying "my precioussssss" etc. Don't say I didn't warn you :D
Last edited by Solishaw on Jan 19, 2017, 7:47:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info