[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
Aquaticwhale wrote:
Without legacy Vinktar in a league is it worthwhile to get Vaal Pact?

Yes absolutely, you need instant leech.
So What kind of upgrade should i aim for between reach and death's opus? Grinding for 150chaos with death,'s opus seems meh... Specially being hardcore.

edit: also wondering,best way to sustain pcharge thrue mapping? nothing crazy just quick map runs. Im thinking HoI + curse on hit+ass mark or similar but maybe theres a better way. HOT?
Last edited by Deadbringer on Jan 16, 2017, 7:48:34 PM
Is viable on doing this build on temp league with skyforth + reach 6L(non legacy) or the best is to get a bow with 325 Pdps?

And this bow? do u think is possible to go pure fire dmg Xoph bow + Signal?
Drop Phy to light and put Crit strike or attack speed.
"
fernandojsn1 wrote:
Is viable on doing this build on temp league with skyforth + reach 6L(non legacy) or the best is to get a bow with 325 Pdps?

And this bow? do u think is possible to go pure fire dmg Xoph bow + Signal?
Drop Phy to light and put Crit strike or attack speed.

phys to light adds 20% of base physical damage to the base damage pool, that 20% gets multiplied by all the gems you ae using. thats why phys to light is adding so crazy damage to any DPS setup.

i blame GGG on this, vs bosses the status builds are very weak. They are afraid of taking the "status damage" beast of it is cell, i can feel that. it would cause crazy imbalances that we can't even foresee. this is the situation and everything that tries to capitalize status damage therefore is just for leveling or map clearing/ HC viable stuff.(less reflect, good damage) The only available DoT damage is poison in the game, if its not poison and DoT, i didnt see anything T16 + shaper viable yet.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
hey im currently playing in breach league. just got some currency 10-15ex. do you think this build have a potential of getting end game grind with that amount? guide me, im new to Ci and bow build so i dont really know, but i really wanna play this build. it looks interesting ^^
"
naimhairix51 wrote:
hey im currently playing in breach league. just got some currency 10-15ex. do you think this build have a potential of getting end game grind with that amount? guide me, im new to Ci and bow build so i dont really know, but i really wanna play this build. it looks interesting ^^

You're better off going with a howa or meatballer build with that budget if you're looking to do end-game grind challenge efficiently.
MFJonesHC
Last edited by MFJones on Jan 17, 2017, 2:09:54 AM
"
MFJones wrote:
"
naimhairix51 wrote:

You're better off going with a howa or meatballer build with that budget if you're looking to do end-game grind challenge efficiently.
yea i know man, but i would like to try this bow build :/
"
Deadbringer wrote:
So What kind of upgrade should i aim for between reach and death's opus? Grinding for 150chaos with death,'s opus seems meh... Specially being hardcore.

edit: also wondering,best way to sustain pcharge thrue mapping? nothing crazy just quick map runs. Im thinking HoI + curse on hit+ass mark or similar but maybe theres a better way. HOT?

Reach and hoi + coh + assmark for general mapping. PCoC for long boss fights (shaper/uber) etc.
Wouldnt Reach be better with the new crit breach amulet? Also wouldnt templar yield the most damage with this build?
There's a Maraketh bow for sale that divines to 566 pDPS, that seems to do more (calculated) DPS than any of the harbs available. What would the implications of losing so much crit be?

Last edited by Rivx on Jan 17, 2017, 9:46:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info