[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
Belton wrote:

thoughts?

probably you can kill shaper while wearing that ring and quill rain only.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Belton wrote:

thoughts?

Terrible, should just vendor it or give it to me. In all seriousness, what do you expect people to comment on it? lol.
"
Belton wrote:

thoughts?

My thoughts: You're a standard league warrior trying to show off an item that isn't exactly all that special as far as standard league goes.
MFJonesHC
Opal is still better than steel though. If you run the math, 9 flat damage on a 300+ avg damage bow (which is much lower than Brood Twine btw) is 3% more damage. You need an unreasonable amount of %increased for that to be better than 25% elemental damage on Opal. Best in slot ring would be Opal+WED+essence crafted 10% added fire. I know there's a steel ring with these stats, idk if someone made an Opal version yet.

OT: anyone needs a 10% pen skyforth on BSC? I don't have a third pair to enchant and its hard to find a buyer for it lol.
Last edited by Rivx on Jan 16, 2017, 9:32:58 AM
"
Rivx wrote:
Opal is still better than steel though.

OT: anyone needs a 10% pen skyforth on BSC? I don't have a third pair to enchant and its hard to find a buyer for it lol.

I'll give you 30 ex for it :)

on topic, I'm about to test this build in standard first and if I like it (which I think I will) I'll probably build it in BSC as well. Aside from my jewelry and lack of enchants on things I think my setup is shaping up to be pretty good:

Spoiler

Still need to fix jewelry and get better rings especially, as I think I'll be low in the accuracy department. Above poster mentioned opal rings some mention steel rings, not sure what to go for if I want to try crafting one myself. I figured the more phys to convert would be better, but it's hard to argue against 25% increased ele too...
From self testing and also testing with heretic, steel rings ARE superior to Opals because of all the conversion from physical going on.

Managed to put my hands on a 456PDPS bow, but its no Harbinger. RIP.

Last edited by Knuckledust13 on Jan 16, 2017, 8:24:47 AM
"
allana wrote:
"
Rivx wrote:
Opal is still better than steel though.

I'll give you 30 ex for it :)

on topic, I'm about to test this build in standard first and if I like it (which I think I will) I'll probably build it in BSC as well. Aside from my jewelry and lack of enchants on things I think my setup is shaping up to be pretty good:

Spoiler

Still need to fix jewelry and get better rings especially, as I think I'll be low in the accuracy department. Above poster mentioned opal rings some mention steel rings, not sure what to go for if I want to try crafting one myself. I figured the more phys to convert would be better, but it's hard to argue against 25% increased ele too...

I edited my post to include some math, if you import any character with this build in Path of Building you will find that Opal is noticeably better than Steel. Also, accuracy seems to have a huge impact, especially since it doubledips on crits - having at least two items with a nice acc roll is very helpful.

You don't have extra projectiles on your hubris or quiver - that's really huge. I'm currently using a 250ES hubris while I'm looking for a better one (tried to craft it a few times, but I can't get the right suffixes so I always end up selling them and starting over), the enchant is easily worth the ES loss.
i remember that 40% weapon elemental damage was 10% more damage when i was playing windripper 100% elemental, so it's the same with this build

opal ring with 25% ele implicit is 6-7% more dps, steel ring i dont know but it should be about half

btw i didnt see a top ring yet, i have full capped resist without any res on my rings and helmet so i dont understand why most of these new rings @ mirror i see have 2 resist on them ( not using skyforth, they are crap imo :D )
Is so damn easy to see what is better. "I think", "I suppose", "I wonder"...how about I KNOW because I TEST IT.
Just take a ring out, put a physical one, fk it can be an iron ring. See the difference in DPS that's coming from the 1-4 physical attack of iron ring. Take it out. Put another ring with elemental damage %. See the difference in DPS.
Do the math. You will know how much DPS is going to add 10 physical damage or 10% elemental damage, for your build.
End of story.
Without legacy Vinktar in a league is it worthwhile to get Vaal Pact?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info