[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

Well I have just replaced my old 388 pdps bow with a new 474 pdps bow.

but here is the final run with the old bow from the stream today, showing just how well the build can do in temp leagues with a bow that only has 388 pdps (far less than what is out there). Apologies for the keyboard and mouse sounds.. i need a better mic i guess.

https://www.twitch.tv/heretizzle/v/114221806 3:40 entire shaper run
"
xxxvacaoxxx wrote:
First: Sorry my english is not good ^_^

hey guys.. im having bad time to kill shaper "mirror mobs".. this is the only way i die to shaper cause of no zana shield

any tip to kill them?

btw i removed the Melding ES nodes 4points and Energy from within and now im using Aspect Of The Lynx dmg nodes.. ty Heretik for the tip, much better now... i didnt test the Throatseeker crit mult nodes yet cause i dont have lv4 enlighteen and im using 4%reserved mana node atm

but i changed the 3power charge points to the Arcing Blows lightning dmg/pen nodes.. works rly good:

thanks for the build.. rly good

I found tornado shot over LA great for the ad phase in shaper and chimera if you haven't tried that yet.
I'm finding ice shot to be a middle ground between TS burst and LA clear speed. So far its working great, tooltip DPS is bigger than LA and the chilly ground adds another layout of defense.
This will probably be my last post. I killed all of the guardians with the same gear (made a 21 ele focus and phys to lightning, but that hardly makes all the difference), it was alright. Phoenix and Minotaur deathless, not really an achievement though. Hydra was a bitch, mainly because I have 7.4k es, if I didn't have taste of hate, I do not think I could've finished that fight with my gear otherwise. I think I've burnt myself out on this build, kind of want to make animate weapon or golemancer. I'm almost 100% certain I can kill shaper if I got more ES like in the 8.5k~ range, the damage isn't really the issue (probably need higher crit though, could feel it during phoenix), any missing damage could easily be fixed by upgrading my gloves and ring then possibly getting the helm enchant. My final thoughts are that with an average investment, it makes barrage pretty fun to play inside of a pathfinder build, which is also surprisingly fun to play as a class to me. It's heavily reliant on leech for defense, but I think that's the idea since it is a pathfinder, to really utilize your flasks. Vinktar is obviously too good and makes you invincible when you use it, but I had a blast abusing it.

So if someone is reading this, and they want to play this build in a temp league, but they don't have 80+ex to invest, you can most likely do everything on 20-30ex, and it will be fun if you like barrage, but average overall. Originally I wanted to just do this on a 5L, but that might have been too ambitious, I really think barrage shines in a 6L and if you don't have skyforth's, you need a 6L for TS/LA for the power charge on critical setup, which I didn't mind using at all btw. Looking through the thread and the OP, the top end of this build looks pretty good and is most likely getting the most out of elemental barrage. I might return to this build in the future, but for now I'm going to try to sell my 6L reach and 21 gems and make a necromancer. Thanks again for sharing this build Blasting Cap, really made me enjoy barrage as a skill.
"
Arruke wrote:
This will probably be my last post. I killed all of the guardians with the same gear (made a 21 ele focus and phys to lightning, but that hardly makes all the difference), it was alright. Phoenix and Minotaur deathless, not really an achievement though. Hydra was a bitch, mainly because I have 7.4k es, if I didn't have taste of hate, I do not think I could've finished that fight with my gear otherwise. I think I've burnt myself out on this build, kind of want to make animate weapon or golemancer. I'm almost 100% certain I can kill shaper if I got more ES like in the 8.5k~ range, the damage isn't really the issue (probably need higher crit though, could feel it during phoenix), any missing damage could easily be fixed by upgrading my gloves and ring then possibly getting the helm enchant. (...)

Oh well in my case Chimera is always harder than shaper xD u dont need high ES to kill shaper, just need the mechanics and prob 7,4k ES is enough to facetank laser/kill it lol just use vinktar in right time for laser and dodge his "black atk" skill

With low ES just be careful with start bosses like Dominus and Brutus.. but shaper is rly easy with the right moves cause we have so much dps

GL there

"
I found tornado shot over LA great for the ad phase in shaper and chimera if you haven't tried that yet.

Oh man rly good idea.. i ill try it today. ty for the tip! i ill reply here if work better than LA

and again sry for my english xD
Last edited by xxxvacaoxxx on Jan 13, 2017, 9:13:32 AM
"
Knuckledust13 wrote:
I'm finding ice shot to be a middle ground between TS burst and LA clear speed. So far its working great, tooltip DPS is bigger than LA and the chilly ground adds another layout of defense.

I used Iceshot on stream for a few days, it's fun but has some cons vs LA/TS.

- You cannot make it full ele conversion.

- It has a larger mana cost to the point where some people won't even be able to fire depending on their gear.

- Ele reflect HURTS. With my specific gear, with pots up ele reflect could one shot me, even from far away. LA ele reflect is a joke. It's due to less lightning damage done to exploit vinktars, and the higher dps Iceshot offers.

- Much laggier due to the explosion and chilled ground effect.

These reasons alone are why I don't recommend it in guide. It works, it's strong, and has chilled ground but the issues listed above make it IMO inferior to LA. Just my personal opinion though, if it works for you then by all means go for it!
I use 3 skills to aoe, one day LA, one day TS and another IS :D

So i use links:

-LA + Chain + GMP + PPD + WED + LPen
-TS + Chain + GMP + PPD + WED + PtL
-IS + Chain + GMP + PPD + WED + PtL

In IS no have issues in ele reflect maps. :) Try it its very fun!

In one way good choice is Pierce > Chain, but i like 2 chain effect + HoI :P
Last edited by BloodlessKhorne on Jan 13, 2017, 12:44:37 PM
In what order do I get the ascendancy?
"
Anavels wrote:
In what order do I get the ascendancy?

Nature's Boon - Master Alchemist - Veteran Bowyer (should have a vinktar's by this time) - Nature's Adrenaline

"
I use 3 skills to aoe, one day LA, one day TS and another IS :D

So i use links:

-LA + Chain + GMP + PPD + WED + LPen
-TS + Chain + GMP + PPD + WED + PtL
-IS + Chain + GMP + PPD + WED + PtL

In IS no have issues in ele reflect maps. :) Try it its very fun!

In one way good choice is Pierce > Chain, but i like 2 chain effect + HoI :P

When you reach a certain amount of DPS, pierce is no match for chain in my experience.

In my current gear Pierce could never match the clear speed of Chain :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info