Getting bored.

"
Dorithe wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:
I don't get why all of you guys go lacerate slayer. Berserker is freaking insane if you are going for kaom's heart.

Leech is our biggest defense. Can out heal Twin Plaza lazers and T15 Rigwald wolf projectiles. Gonna make up a post on duelist forums later since I_NO gave me the idea to try build out. Only 60% less recovery can be an issue if stacked with other rippy mods, but can do all other mods so far.

I know that he leeches very fast but i thought that he would need very high dps or a lot of leech investment to reach the leech cap. I already had a slayer before but he died before maps so i deleted him and i guess i never got to experience if the leech is that good.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Sep 30, 2016, 2:13:08 AM
"
Pyrokar wrote:
"
Dorithe wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:
I don't get why all of you guys go lacerate slayer. Berserker is freaking insane if you are going for kaom's heart.

Leech is our biggest defense. Can out heal Twin Plaza lazers and T15 Rigwald wolf projectiles. Gonna make up a post on duelist forums later since I_NO gave me the idea to try build out. Only 60% less recovery can be an issue if stacked with other rippy mods, but can do all other mods so far.

I know that he leeches very fast but i thought that he would need very high dps or a lot of leech investment to reach the leech cap. I already had a slayer before but he died before maps so i deleted him and i guess i never got to experience if the leech is that good.

From my limited experience, it's extremely good and more effective than VP at lower damage numbers. It's also unconditional. You could lag out or be unable to attack for some reason: it's still there. Gives you that crucial time window of a few seconds which makes a world of difference in many shitty situations. For most practical purposes, if you don't get oneshot, you can't die.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Sep 30, 2016, 2:22:31 AM
This is a little bit offtopic, but if you have Vitality void and Slayer's Brutal fervor you have 2,4%leech and leech at a rate of 84% of your total hp /sec, so if you have 7k hp, you hit the leech cap if you have 7000 x 0.84 / 0.024 = 245k dps, which is kind of an absurd number to get. That's why i thought it would need a loooooooot of leech investment. Anyway will try him if i die. Thanks for explaining why you choose him.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Sep 30, 2016, 2:48:42 AM
I haven't bothered with numbers, I just know I get healed up almost instantly if I've been fighting a pack recently - and the real 'single target' situations in the game are quite limited. I've warlord's mark, 0.6 leech from the weapon, 0.3 leech from a jewel and around 0.6 from the passive tree, ascendancy class included. My weapon is kondo's pride, I'm using the Ascetic amulet with a blue and white ring and I have just a bare minimum of damage nodes so you can imagine my DPS is less than stellar.

No vitality void, just the slayer leech bonuses and 12% increased life per second leeched from Blade of Cunning.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Sep 30, 2016, 3:08:35 AM
finish challenge fast

get rich

have gg items

complain being bored

"
Bars wrote:
From my limited experience, it's extremely good and more effective than VP at lower damage numbers. It's also unconditional. You could lag out or be unable to attack for some reason: it's still there. Gives you that crucial time window of a few seconds which makes a world of difference in many shitty situations. For most practical purposes, if you don't get oneshot, you can't die.

Also prevents bleed bullsh*t and stunlocks. Yay!
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
ladish wrote:
shocker!!!

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Starforge lecarate thats umm "creative"...
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
eragon1111 wrote:
Starforge lecarate thats umm "creative"...

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Bars wrote:
I haven't bothered with numbers, I just know I get healed up almost instantly if I've been fighting a pack recently - and the real 'single target' situations in the game are quite limited. I've warlord's mark, 0.6 leech from the weapon, 0.3 leech from a jewel and around 0.6 from the passive tree, ascendancy class included. My weapon is kondo's pride, I'm using the Ascetic amulet with a blue and white ring and I have just a bare minimum of damage nodes so you can imagine my DPS is less than stellar.

No vitality void, just the slayer leech bonuses and 12% increased life per second leeched from Blade of Cunning.

Yea, i checked the wiki and turns out increased life leech rate doesn't increase your max life leech rate, so for example the slayer's 100% increased life leech rate just means that oyur life leech from all sources is doubled but the max heal rate remains the same. Only of maximum life per second to maximum leech rate increases the cap. So my calculation is very wrong. It's 7000 x 0.35 / 0.0336 =72916.6667 (73k) dps to reach the new 35% cap and this number goes lower and lower if you have more than 2,4% leech so i guess he is pretty good yea. Maybe the way to fully realise his potential is to abuse all the "of maximum life per second to maximum leech rate" on the tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info