Getting bored.

That ''phase'' again :( hopefully my new alt will keep me entertained [ Starforge lacerate ] How about you? Still enjoying yourself?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Oct 1, 2016, 8:08:54 AM
My build is fun to play and I enjoy it. What I don't enjoy is the game not dropping me high tier maps. Level 89 and stuck doing tier 7 maps FTL.
Uninstalled. I'm really done with this stupid RNG endgame. I'll be back when content(the fing game itself) is no longer burdened with RNG. RNG the fuck out of loot/items and I'm happy but if there is no game to play if u are unlucky then why stay?
"This is a Buff"
-------------------------------
There is an old almost forgotten prophecy, that hell will freeze over.
But we just recently discovered the true cause of this unlikely event:
By the time GGG manage to balance their game.
Yea me too ive been just playing Magic The Gathering Online and trading when its not my turn. So sick of the nerfs, atlas is ok but nothing special, essences are just as RNG as the rest of crafting, meta is still one shot or be one shot.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Last edited by TheAshmaker on Sep 28, 2016, 9:22:46 PM
Not really I was a week ago but then I decided to roll two new characters.

Stun flickerstrike and firestorm totems planing to take the firestorm totems to 95 if not 100.
Didn't play much lately. My internet keeps fucking up.

I want to get the league challanges behind me so i can have my footprints and then make some dumb stuff in standard.

So, yeah, i still have some fun plans.

In what way are you bored?
Last edited by Scherge on Sep 28, 2016, 9:35:19 PM
shocker!!!
Played RF totems, didn't like it much, rerolled early.
Played Facebreaker shield charge build. Hilarious build, fun to map but single target damage is average and I'm super squishy with Abyssus even if I have 6k hp.
Just rolled an CI Essence Drain Occultist. Never played an ES builds since 2013 (when I got to maps on a CI summoner with 2.7k ES... and a few deaths). Hoping this will get me to the 36 challenges. Not sure how it will turn out since I'm playing an expensive build with a poor man budget.
Playing until I prob hit like level 95 and kill the shaper a couple of times.

Yo pass me a kaom's heart on essence, I'll give you one in standard. Non-obvious RMT cross league streamer scumbag trading here.
I am fine still waiting on those eagles. I am completely happy with my build, i am happy with not being able to get a map over T12 despite playing over 39 maps all at 20 quality all alched and corrupted to max out mods (the highest tier i managed to drop was 10 (thanks RNG)). I like trading it is very satisfying AFK means that I can trade with someone later. I am happy with RNG. I am fine with joining project melee because i too want to be inefficient at killing monsters. This rocks so much I can barely contain my excitement. I also like being disconnected randomly and losing what little maps i do have. that is fun also. but no I am not bored I am delighted. Still waiting on those eagles...
Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info