Getting bored.

"
RagnarokChu wrote:
Playing until I prob hit like level 95 and kill the shaper a couple of times.

Yo pass me a kaom's heart on essence, I'll give you one in standard. Non-obvious RMT cross league streamer scumbag trading here.

but I'm using mine!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
That ''phase'' again :( hopefully my new alt will keep me entertained [ Starforge lacerate ] How about you? Still enjoying yourself?

The ability to experiment with a new skill set is still fun but with all the nerfs this year the endgame has become such an endless map drudge that it has lost all semblance of fun. GGG's insane path of punishment where negative re-enforcement by way of nerfing skills, weapon stats, exp, mob pack sizes, drop rates of orbs, amulets (wrecking the 2 Chaos recipe), or other endgame usable gear (wait... that last one is not new) zaps the fun out of grinding maps. Gear starvation is specifically done by GGG to push us into trading but then cruelly (and sadly) makes that so tedious that it is also a boring waste of time. Adding insult to us non-elites by adding more endgame content just for them (T16 bosses and The Shaper) that is beyond the average players reach no matter how "git gud" we get are making PoE un-enjoyable.

On top of that GGG has the gall to state "The Atlas system introduced in Atlas of Worlds has been a huge success. Players in both permanent and challenge leagues have enjoyed exploring, unlocking and crafting the Atlas." I wonder by what poll did they conduct to arrive at that conclusion? I never saw it or got to vote. Hmmm... must be the same polling site that Donald Trump used that showed he won the Monday night debate by a landslide when the complete opposite is true (he lost badly by all credible polling sites stats). The polling site that he (and GGG) quotes from that let's anyone vote as many times as they want to to skew the results and make it statistically worthless. Strange how both Trump and GGG are living in their own separate reality from the 99%.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Sep 28, 2016, 11:37:12 PM
"
That ''phase'' again :( hopefully my new alt will keep me entertained [ Starforge lacerate ] How about you? Still enjoying yourself?

Then quit?
Last edited by narg62 on Sep 28, 2016, 11:44:25 PM
"
narg62 wrote:
"

Then quit?

YOU Quit.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"

The ability to experiment with a new skill set is still fun but with all the nerfs this year the endgame has become such an endless map drudge that it has lost all semblance of fun. GGG's insane path of punishment where negative re-enforcement by way of nerfing skills, weapon stats, exp, mob pack sizes, drop rates of orbs, amulets (wrecking the 2 Chaos recipe), or other endgame usable gear (wait... that last one is not new) zaps the fun out of grinding maps. Gear starvation is specifically done by GGG to push us into trading but then cruelly (and sadly) makes that so tedious that it is also a boring waste of time. Adding insult to us non-elites by adding more endgame content just for them (T16 bosses and The Shaper) that is beyond the average players reach no matter how "git gud" we get are making PoE un-enjoyable.

On top of that GGG has the gall to state "The Atlas system introduced in Atlas of Worlds has been a huge success. Players in both permanent and challenge leagues have enjoyed exploring, unlocking and crafting the Atlas." I wonder by what poll did they conduct to arrive at that conclusion? I never saw it or got to vote. Hmmm... must be the same polling site that Donald Trump used that showed he won the Monday night debate by a landslide when the complete opposite is true (he lost badly by all credible polling sites stats). The polling site that he (and GGG) quotes from that let's anyone vote as many times as they want to to skew the results and make it statistically worthless. Strange how both Trump and GGG are living in their own separate reality from the 99%.

can we not restrict your whiney, tedious posts to your whiney, tedious thread?
Last edited by ladish on Sep 29, 2016, 1:01:26 AM
"

you always get bored about the same time every league. It just means we will get more and funnier posts from you.
"
Xtorma wrote:
"

you always get bored about the same time every league. It just means we will get more and funnier posts from you.

but I just wanna play T_T
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
~hits u
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
[ Starforge lacerate ]

can i have your starforge when you quit please and thank you
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
adghar wrote:
"
[ Starforge lacerate ]

can i have your starforge when you quit please and thank you

nu
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account: