Getting bored.

Not really bored.

I wanna get my Scion-Commander up to level 90 but I'm constantly being tempted by triple-stone golems.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Finally have a disfavour so using it with dual totems so much fun^^ never had this much dps in my life before xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
i cant enjoy myself, a lot of ppl around here
my english sux.
"

Getting bored.
That ''phase'' again :( hopefully my new alt will keep me entertained [ Starforge lacerate ] How about you? Still enjoying yourself?

Well since that happens to you every league and a little faster each league it seems I have an insane idea. Instead of doing the same thing over and over again (trading, became rich, buy items that trivialize the content & party all the time to get 40/40) you could try a different approach. Go make a solo selffound char at least once and you will see it is a completely different game plus you are not 40/40 within the first two weeks. I'm serious, why would you do the same thing over and over again? Just to get bored again in no time? Give it a try and make the game challenging again.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"

Getting bored.
That ''phase'' again :( hopefully my new alt will keep me entertained [ Starforge lacerate ] How about you? Still enjoying yourself?

Well since that happens to you every league and a little faster each league it seems I have an insane idea. Instead of doing the same thing over and over again (trading, became rich, buy items that trivialize the content & party all the time to get 40/40) you could try a different approach. Go make a solo selffound char at least once and you will see it is a completely different game plus you are not 40/40 within the first two weeks. I'm serious, why would you do the same thing over and over again? Just to get bored again in no time? Give it a try and make the game challenging again.

That is heresy!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"

Getting bored.

That is heresy!

It's a good suggestion. When the old game gets boring, change the rules. Impose a new set of limitations, see what you can do with them. Do something new.

You do seem to be following the same pattern time and again, looks like a rut to me. Nothing bad with it if you enjoy it but we see 'I'm bored' threads on week 3-4 of every temp league :)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Starforge Lacerate (copycat!) Doing great 7k health can do t15 easily will do guardians when maps drop.
Next idea: after you got 40/40 do some crazy builds. Unarmed CoC, Hyaon's fury static dtrike, Stun based Flicker, heck, why not skeleton totems with necromantic aegis (maligaro's lens) and minion instability? Or try to make flame dash totems work! I really wanna see a flame dash totem build xD
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Roll the dice for random skills (the more underpowered the better) and try to be world first Shaper kill with them. Bonus points if it's Glacial Hammer.
"
666lol666 wrote:
"

Getting bored.

I am doing this in Essence. I have bought a few items, but it's all from currency I made myself. I have sold nothing.

It's actually quite a bit more fun and still have a 91, 89, and working a new one at 65 atm. I will probably play like this more often. I don't care for selling items. Trading is annoying. I don't play this to become "rich". I play to have fun. Sure, this may mean I won't be able to get some items I would like to try out, but who cares. I can always go try them out in standard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info