[2.5.2]World's #1 BladeVortex Damage Build, Up to 1.4 Mill Tool-Tip, Shaper/Uber Deletion, 95%+ CRIT

I have .5% leech on my boots as well. Might be helping me a bit. Keep in mind, you don't need 20 stacks all the time. 4 to 6 is what I maintain mapping, and even t16 maps I just run as fast as I can, and only the occasional yellow mob doesn't get 1 shot.

But even with the 20% eternal mana flash, I get my first cast up, pop the flask and can cast to 20 no problem. For quality of life, I do run a valid haste, veal clarity I pop just before boss arenas. Stack to 20, run in while popping my 3 damage flasks and the boss just "poofs"

Managed to get the discount up to 1.88m with the critical multi amulet, and 7.3k es. But relying on warlords mark for leech... (empower replacing the leech gem)

But for comfort and piece of mind, I swapped to fire golem for dmg, put in a high energy shield amulet, and swapped critical support for critical dmg support.

Still puts out 1.4m dps but now have 8.5k and 1 level away from another socket (because I can respect a 30str/30dex nodes due to stats on amulet. So when I get that socket at lvl 93, I can get more dMG and 8%more es. That and upgrading my gloves from 200es to 270 range should net me over 9k energy shield while hitting 1.5 to 1.6m dps and keep my 2% leech gem in the links which I think is a good balance.
Last edited by BloodBaneBoneBreaker on Oct 7, 2016, 5:56:41 PM
what is more damage? i use that unique amulet and same gems only no life leech but empower 4, and warlord mark aura, sitting at around 75% crit chance with crit dagger,

OR

rare 60%+ multiplier amulet, critical damage gem instead of crit. strike gem and void battery? sitting at 95% crit chance, tooltip is much higher but got lower crit multiplier also.
Once again, thanks for the build. I have altered a bit, and don't use that unique amulet. But now am at 1.4million dose and 9k es. It's great dmg and awesome sruvive/sustain. It's great.
"
Once again, thanks for the build. I have altered a bit, and don't use that unique amulet. But now am at 1.4million dose and 9k es. It's great dmg and awesome sruvive/sustain. It's great.

Glad you are enjoying it. More people should make their own changes to suit their needs, it encourages creativity!
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Spoiler

been enjoying the build , i dont have the currency for void battery's yet so its a little modified but have done hard t15-16 maps
Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155
Your ES seems kinda low..how do you prevent getting one shotted?
"
rectis wrote:
Your ES seems kinda low..how do you prevent getting one shotted?

If I can help you, you are gonna get one shotted by strong bosses big hits but you can see these attacks them coming from FAR FAR away so just avoid them. Otherwise while mapping, you should really use increased area of effect and dash into packs (especially target first the mobs that attack from long distance with physical or cold damage to avoid being stunned or frozen).

+ you really depend on your flask.

my experience: I had big survivability trouble in T12 maps with concentrated effect, switched to increased area of effect and I run easily T14-T15 maps
+ since I'm lazy and wanna face tank some bosses, I switched vaal clarity for vaal discipline. Gives u way more ES and u don't really need vaal clarity imo when u have a mana flask.
How this build performs on 13-15 maps without skyforce? I've currency for 6L shavs, dual void battery and decent ES gear, but I can not afford skyforth at the moment.
"
zanndrrus wrote:
How this build performs on 13-15 maps without skyforce? I've currency for 6L shavs, dual void battery and decent ES gear, but I can not afford skyforth at the moment.

You will need that amulet, or the ring for stuns. Then throw a bv/pcoc somewhere to generate charges, and it can work fine. You just sacrifice 2 gem spots, and a ring/amulet.

Sky forth are well worth it for this build. But can map just fine without.
Just here for the Popcorn xD

nice expensive guide mate...

can you explain the math again ? when i get blinded by the moon but wear woolsocks...will fastercasting then exceed the math after 20 blades? cause 9 in one second is more than 5...NUMB3RS DON'T LIE...ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info