[2.5.2]World's #1 BladeVortex Damage Build, Up to 1.4 Mill Tool-Tip, Shaper/Uber Deletion, 95%+ CRIT

"
invirtua wrote:
trying it now on essence, pretty good, the ring preffix from essences makes it even more powerful, im not even using 2 batteries since the damage is more than enough with just 1. what you think would be best for a 6th dmg gem if i swap ll and use warlord over assassins mark? emp4, critdmg or something else?

Those essence mods are awesome. I wish I could add it to my existing rings.

If you want to drop Life Leech, I would use empower (lvl 4). That's the best in slot and yields most damage with the current setup.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
I'll say it again JUST IN CASE you missed it....

In 1 second,

You get 5stacks
He gets 9stacks

Work it out
"
spazman6117 wrote:

In 1 second,

You get 5stacks
He gets 9stacks

Work it out

who cares about 1 second? you start any boss fight with 20 stacks and stay there the whole time, the dps at 20stacks is all that matters
"
invirtua wrote:

who cares about 1 second? you start any boss fight with 20 stacks and stay there the whole time, the dps at 20stacks is all that matters

Just ignore him. Cognitive dissonance is not something we are paid to deal with, my friend.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Oct 7, 2016, 10:33:31 AM
"
spazman6117 wrote:

In 1 second,

You get 5stacks
He gets 9stacks

Work it out

You are just trying to pick some little mundane point and run with it. Why don't you at least be clear. Faster casting just means it ramps up faster. 7 casts per second on 3 second for max stacks, 5casts takes 4 seconds. So technically for the first 4 seconds the faster caster may dor more dMG on average if per stack dog were the same., by the 5th second the cast speed advantage is negated and blown away. You really seem to be grasping at some small "out of context" point, and clinging to it.

Really it boils down to the "per blade dmg" as both instances easily maintains max stacks in any battle that needs them.

So calm down

"
spazman6117 wrote:

In 1 second,

You get 5stacks
He gets 9stacks

Work it out

Tooltip DPS = Damage per Second. Mean it already contains 9 stacks and calculate it like [damage * 9].
You want to get damage per One Blade. For this u should [tooltip dps / 9]. And then u want to know how many damage u will deal with 20 stacks so [tooltip dps / 9 * 20].

So guy had 750k dps (damage per second) and 0.11 cast speed (9 casts per second) which means each of his blades deal 750 / 9 = 83k damage. So with 20 blades he will deal 83 * 20 = 1660k damage. And as far as he can maintain these 20 blades it will be 1660k dps (damage per second).

P.S. Not accurate ofc.
hi, can you tell me what's your mana regen is, because i cant even stack 20 BV.
"
DBM92 wrote:
as he says in the guide, a mana potion is necessary. You can maintain no problem with one. I suggest reduced charges and put your freeze on it. 6 uses before you have to kill anything. Works a treat to comebat freezes
"
"
DBM92 wrote:
as he says in the guide, a mana potion is necessary. You can maintain no problem with one. I suggest reduced charges and put your freeze on it. 6 uses before you have to kill anything. Works a treat to comebat freezes

still have trouble with mana, barely get any mana from flask
"
DBM92 wrote:

still have trouble with mana, barely get any mana from flask

try an eternal with 50% applied instantly, i have no problem getting 20stacks even with only 160 mana unreserved
Last edited by invirtua on Oct 7, 2016, 5:41:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info