[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

To all the people who run Faster Casting in 6th link, how do you sustain mana? I'm using a -8 elreon ring and reduced mana in 6th link and i feels just alright, only have to use a mana flask in boss fights, where i perma spam 10stack fb. When i remove the reduced mana gem fb literally burns my mana. I even use enlighten in my discipline/blasphemy setup.
Should i equip some jewels with reduced mana cost or what's the secret?^^
I run Faster Casting without Reduced Mana, and only one Elreon Ring. While mapping this is no problem, because most monster packs, even at T16 maps, only need 1-5 stacks of Flameblast to die. So you will never have to spam FB. I'm also running lvl 7 Clarity and one mana flask to sustain mana.

I haven't encountered any problems with this setup so far, except for long boss fights like Shaper or Guardians with hard map mods. For Shaper I brought 3 mana flasks.
I use a +1 curse chayula so i can have two -8 eleron rings. Solves mana problems and gives me alot more stuff on that ringslot :-)
Firstly, thank you for the build. I used this as my league starter and it's been a (flame)blast so far. I'm finally at end-game maps and looking to start trying out the guardians etc, but I have a few questions if someone could help out.

Is this build Atziri/Uber Atziri capable? Since she cannot be ignited like the Shaper/Phoenix I imagine it's just a longer fight but has anyone done it?

Out of all the gems in the set up, which ones are worth trying to vaal at 20/20? I've tried it on my flame blast but aside from that I'm lost to which could be worth it. The CE, for example, you get only 1% more at lvl 21, or 1.5% increased with 3%Q which doesn't seem worth while.

"
Shelk wrote:
Firstly, thank you for the build. I used this as my league starter and it's been a (flame)blast so far. I'm finally at end-game maps and looking to start trying out the guardians etc, but I have a few questions if someone could help out.

Is this build Atziri/Uber Atziri capable? Since she cannot be ignited like the Shaper/Phoenix I imagine it's just a longer fight but has anyone done it?

Out of all the gems in the set up, which ones are worth trying to vaal at 20/20? I've tried it on my flame blast but aside from that I'm lost to which could be worth it. The CE, for example, you get only 1% more at lvl 21, or 1.5% increased with 3%Q which doesn't seem worth while.

Normal atziri can be done if you swap chance to ignite with elemental focus. Uber atziri is a no go for me. Phoenix can be done the same way as normal atziri but it is super boring and i just sell them.
Shaper can be ignited, that's why this build is amazing to kill him, all the runs i did this league were deathless.
Support gems are not really worth vaaling. The only corrupted gem u need is a 21/20 flameblast, but even then, i did shaper with a 19/20 flameblast with ease.

Honestly, even going for a 21/20 flameblast is not worth it, just get a 6L and use vaal RF to 1 shot any ignitable boss in game and once you reach about 12k ES any other upgrade, even damage wise, is just a waste of currency. I spent around 25ex to optimise everything and looking at it right now, i could have killed shaper and do any other content in game with a 5/6ex investment.
In game name - VomitingRainbows - GMT +1
"
kendoka wrote:
Normal atziri can be done if you swap chance to ignite with elemental focus. Uber atziri is a no go for me. Phoenix can be done the same way as normal atziri but it is super boring and i just sell them.
Shaper can be ignited, that's why this build is amazing to kill him, all the runs i did this league were deathless.
Support gems are not really worth vaaling. The only corrupted gem u need is a 21/20 flameblast, but even then, i did shaper with a 19/20 flameblast with ease.

Honestly, even going for a 21/20 flameblast is not worth it, just get a 6L and use vaal RF to 1 shot any ignitable boss in game and once you reach about 12k ES any other upgrade, even damage wise, is just a waste of currency. I spent around 25ex to optimise everything and looking at it right now, i could have killed shaper and do any other content in game with a 5/6ex investment.

On the first page someone mentioned in patch 2.4.1 Shaper was immune to ignite, I didn't actually check notes or anything though. That's good to know, I haven't tried him yet. I have a bunch of Atziri sets I've been holding off of so thanks for the info. I'll give those a try tonight. Is there a particular reason why Uber Atziri is a no go? I've never even done the Atziri fight so I don't know the challenges the Uber version brings forward.

Ah, alright. That's very helpful, thanks. I'm glad I didn't go vaaling my entire gem set just yet, I was thinking about it last night and figured I should look into it first. I tried vaal RF for a little but wasn't one shotting depending on the map mods and got lamed a few times by ground effects afterwards. My ES is only 8.2k, I'll give it a try again after I find a better chest.
"
Shelk wrote:
Is there a particular reason why Uber Atziri is a no go?

I would not call it a no go. She is also immune to ignite, same as Shaper so it takes time to take her down even with elemental focus, but it's definately doable.
"
saif3r wrote:
"
Shelk wrote:
Is there a particular reason why Uber Atziri is a no go?

I would not call it a no go. She is also immune to ignite, same as Shaper so it takes time to take her down even with elemental focus, but it's definately doable.

Shaper is not immune to ignite... I did it multiple times this league, always deathless.

Uber atziri is a very long fight since you cannot ignite her and i honestly find it very boring and the risk to fuck up is quite high, wasting a set.
Same goes for phoenix, waste of time. You just do it once for the atlas bonus.
In game name - VomitingRainbows - GMT +1
Waste of time? Is there such a thing in a game? I enjoy collecting my own shaper sets. I think i must have done at least 40 Phoenix this league.
Still haven't gotten a Mortal Hope, so cant speak for Uber Atziri, but i will definently do it myself when i get the full set.
I prefer enjoying myself, rather than to not enjoy myself and play "effecient" ;-)
Not sure whether this is trivial to others, but it took me a while to figure out that the timer in the breach only increases when I kill rare mobs. And after realizing that, I can finish Uul-Netol's domain without timeout. Hope this helps.

BTW, what is the time pressure in Chayula's domain?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info