[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

Switched 6l from FC to life leech and went vaal pact+ghost reaver.. I didn't lose out on much DPS (141k blast, 531k ignite --> 134k blast, 490k ignite) and now heal every time I blast. It's really great, feel very tanky now! Before I was a bit worried about reflect (having basically one-shot myself at 10k es on accident a couple times) but now I roll through without worry. Every blast is full ES.

If I was on HC I'd probably go this route + Paragon. Should be nearly impossible to die, unless you mess up badly or lag.
Last edited by vegeto079 on Jan 14, 2017, 5:24:02 AM
Sorry if this has already been answered. I see talk of life leech and healing. This build only has 1 HP, what is life leech or healing doing for it? It's not using zealots oath or ghost reaver other than via potion? Is it going to ES somehow? thanks
I know it is expensive but can we use heretic's veil for discipline and temporal chains ? is it better or worse for an end game build ? If it is better what should we use for empty socket ?
"
vegeto079 wrote:
Switched 6l from FC to life leech and went vaal pact+ghost reaver.. I didn't lose out on much DPS (141k blast, 531k ignite --> 134k blast, 490k ignite) and now heal every time I blast. It's really great, feel very tanky now! Before I was a bit worried about reflect (having basically one-shot myself at 10k es on accident a couple times) but now I roll through without worry. Every blast is full ES.

If I was on HC I'd probably go this route + Paragon. Should be nearly impossible to die, unless you mess up badly or lag.

I'm trying this out as well and It's pretty damn nice. However, reflect still destroys me with leech as well. Any tips?
36 challanges done with this build

good for bosses and farming currency for challanges

twinned bosses t1-14 ez done

but cons i was very slow from my point of view
higher es equip is very expensive

Daio43 Berlin
Pretty nice build, killed shaper after 3 tries and after i got all the mechanics i killed him, buts only voidwalker drop. You guys can answer me if its viable to kill phoenix with Desecrate + Detonated Dead?

My current gear:

"
GanjamanB wrote:
Pretty nice build, killed shaper after 3 tries and after i got all the mechanics i killed him, buts only voidwalker drop. You guys can answer me if its viable to kill phoenix with Desecrate + Detonated Dead?

My current gear:

Phoenix is easy with FB. Just replace Chance2Ignite with Elemental Focus. You can even use iAOE instead of CE for better aiming.
how and when do you guys use RF? tried it some times today but always insta death :(
the one shot promise is true - i just finished uber izaro at level 77 with a single pizza :D

im absolutely happy with this build. after failing my first char, i accepted that following a build guide is a must for casuals. although i dont consider myself as an experienced player due to the fact i started in essence league and this is my 3rd char, i think this build is huge. it gives me as a casual player the possibilty to reach very far in the game for kind of low costs -thats extraordinary.

i followed the leveling advice from site 12 (thx bud) - two ashcaller and cloak of flame. bought doedres ring quite early to have elemental weakness and flammability. at lvl 70 i switched to CI but kept 1 ashcaller until i equipped doryanis at 75. it feels nice. i followed your tree excactly but now that i cant really mess it up anymore, ill try a bit around with my coming passives.

some numbers for those who are interested:
on my gear i spend around 80c, having eye of chayula found.

9.5k ES (including lvl 17 discipline)
Res all capped
Avg Damage 3.8k (5L body and Concentrated Effect)

thx for sharing your bild mate
Are there any videos of these"One Shot Shaper Kills" ?
Cause i have a hard time beliving that... Especially when i look at other FB builds on youtube.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info