[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

If a friend and I were to duo with him on this build, what would pair well with this for me to play(no concern on budget)?
How about breaches and breach lords?
"
Fotu wrote:
How about breaches and breach lords?

Breaches are ez mode. Once you hit mobs with the flameblast it just spreads and everything else melts. I can't say 100% on breach lord domains cause I haven't run any on this guy. However, I will say that I frequently kill breach lords in random breaches without even knowing they are there until they are dead.
Last edited by MrMustang on Jan 17, 2017, 3:29:49 PM
How important is beacon and conflux? I'm runing liege with might / anima / 2x eminence
And mastermind, paragon cwc arctic breath + flameblast.
Very nice build, i tried it and i'm having a lot of fun with it. Oneshooting uber Izaro is a pleasure :)

I just made a little change to the build. I'm not using Doryani's Catalyst but The Dark Seer. It fixes any mana problems and allows me to skip all mana nodes to get some damage nodes. Then my damage tooltip is around 300 less than my damage with Catalyst, but i don't have to worry anymore about mana and it's a bit more tanky (killing 10 mobs gives almost 1k ES).
So it makes me a little less powerfull (even if i can reach more than 7k dmg tooltip) but much easier to play. :)
Breach Lords are no problem at all.

Just time your skills right and go for it.
Downed all of them myself with this build on first try and ran about 40ish Lord-runs until now

Would it be viable to use this setup with a spell totem for more survivability?

You only need 6 more nodes to get to ancestal bond, and on a 6-link you could use all the normal 5link gems everyone's using.

Everything else could stay the same, no?
"
Siaip wrote:

You only need 6 more nodes to get to ancestal bond, and on a 6-link you could use all the normal 5link gems everyone's using.

The damage of totem will be much lower. Besides, self cast FB is much more fun IMO. :)
Last edited by loonger on Jan 18, 2017, 8:59:23 PM
"
loonger wrote:
"
Siaip wrote:

The damage of totem will be much lower. Besides, self cast FB is much more fun IMO. :)

I'm not so sure if you lose a lot of damage, when you have two totems up. I changed the tree a little bit.

Everything looks almost the same(most notable nodes and all but 1 jewel slots) and only sanctity is lost(which we can pick up 1 level later).

Tree is for the same level as OP posted.

Tree:

Last edited by Siaip on Jan 18, 2017, 9:11:18 PM
"
Siaip wrote:
"
loonger wrote:
"
Siaip wrote:

I'm not so sure if you lose a lot of damage, when you have two totems up. I changed the tree a little bit.

Everything looks almost the same(most notable nodes and all but 1 jewel slots) and only sanctity is lost(which we can pick up 1 level later).

Tree is for the same level as OP posted.

Tree:

Totem has an inherent "less damage" tag which is double dipping. One more initial hit from the extra totem can't really make up the lose of less ignite damage. Anyway, welcome to try and share the result.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info