[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

Any ideas on improving my gear? Just not sure what to look at for upgrading now.

Spoiler

I also wanted to ask, does Zealot's Oath help us at all - being that we're getting 0.2% ele damage as life from Doryani's?
Last edited by vegeto079 on Jan 13, 2017, 2:20:10 AM
"
vegeto079 wrote:

I also wanted to ask, does Zealot's Oath help us at all - being that we're getting 0.2% ele damage as life from Doryani's?

You are mixing Doryani's life leech and general life regen. Zealot's Oath (either from Keystone or from The Sorrow of the Divine flask) gives life regen to ES. Ghost Reaver (Keystone) would give life leech to ES. We do have 1% life regen from Sanctity Notable. It's not much I admit.

I wouldn't take Zealot's Oath, but I do use The Sorrow of the Divine flask.
Hey guys!

First time i tried this build i used firestorm all the way to merc, when i got a decent cast speed and mana i stated using fb, and i was loving it. my 4th run in dried lake died to reflet dmg. Was first time i found that refleted monster there - was the one that poops little monsters.. oh well!

Started again, im lvl73 and started mapping but now im very afraid of refleted dmg. Anyone can tell me if theres monsters with reflet in maps without reflet mods? Im thinking if i should take Paragon of Calamity before Primordial?

Thanks
"
rdyBeta wrote:
Hey guys!

First time i tried this build i used firestorm all the way to merc, when i got a decent cast speed and mana i stated using fb, and i was loving it. my 4th run in dried lake died to reflet dmg. Was first time i found that refleted monster there - was the one that poops little monsters.. oh well!

Started again, im lvl73 and started mapping but now im very afraid of refleted dmg. Anyone can tell me if theres monsters with reflet in maps without reflet mods? Im thinking if i should take Paragon of Calamity before Primordial?

Thanks

If u have 10k+ ES reflect is not an issue. Ur initial hit is not that big, kinda :) If u play softcore then why does it matter unless u go for 95+.
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
"
_Zerk_ wrote:
"
rdyBeta wrote:
Hey guys!

Thanks

If u have 10k+ ES reflect is not an issue. Ur initial hit is not that big, kinda :) If u play softcore then why does it matter unless u go for 95+.

I play HC, and i have 6.5k ES atm.
"
rdyBeta wrote:
I play HC, and i have 6.5k ES atm.

Then Paragon is a must :) Also get enfeeble+ temp chains to stay alive + all them defensive flasks. btw Stibnite's smoke cloud is op :) 50% chance to miss for mobs + enfeeble is goodly
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
Thanks for the build, I really enjoy it! :)

I did a little modification tough to have both golems on CWDT. Moved CWDT into my boots to have a 4-link and put Faster Casting, Flame Dash and Decoy Totem into my Shield. Works great :)
I got courage and did all the guardians / shaper, not tried uber yet but the build destroys everything, my atlas atm is 125/126 (perandus manor), NICE BUILD BRO.
"
nanog3 wrote:
I got courage and did all the guardians / shaper, not tried uber yet but the build destroys everything, my atlas atm is 125/126 (perandus manor), NICE BUILD BRO.

How was the boss fight in Vaal Temple map?
"
vbvan wrote:
"
nanog3 wrote:

How was the boss fight in Vaal Temple map?

Really easy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info