[2.6 ready] Bloodrayne Gladiator - Lacerate Build [Insane Clearspeed]

"
Takolepoulpe wrote:
Thanks for this build, I've had a lot of fun ever since I've picked up the soul taker.
As a new player, I stricktly follow your build, and something is bothering me :
You don't talk about a chest piece ever. Is it because you don't need one and want to be fast, or is there a special purpose ?

The Bringer prevents you from using a chest piece
Have you tried running blood dance with the duelist?
EDITED

Hi i lack intelligence even though i picked up that +30 int node :/

And if i dont lack intelligence i lack HP more or less lol..

Any advice?

I really love playing this build
Last edited by oxycontine on Dec 21, 2016, 9:04:08 AM
@oxycontine

If you don't have the proper Int despite the Int node, try and find a Lapis Amulet with high HP to help cover those missed points, or just don't level the INT gems like enfeeble past what your cap is or preferred cap would be.
hi, this is my 1st post

my Lacerate Setup (Bringer Of Rain)
Lacerate
Multistrike
fortify
Increased Area of Effect

Perseverance
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Perseverance
is very nice belt for this build
at least 35% cold res, life, permanent Onslaught, a lot of armor under 2chaos!!
Hey I don't know if any one else has asked this before but how do you feel about the 50% reduced life leeched per second? Do you ever feel like you don't leech enough due Jack, The Axe?
so i'm currently level 87 and following this build pretty much to a T. this is my first poe character that i've leveled this far. wondering if anyone else is running into trouble surviving endgame and what you are doing about life besides what the guide says, also how much armor are you guys sitting at?
PASSIVE SKILL TREE doesnt work :(
the softcore passive skill tree is at the bottom of thread page 6
"
PASSIVE SKILL TREE doesnt work :(

Softcore passive tree link repaired, gl! :D
In main topic and below.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAASzBS0GiwlYCbsKJgthDjwOQxHVE0wTyRQgFE0UcRXsF-EYkRjbGlUg4yFgJJsm-CgqKaUwdzXvNug6UjrtPAU8LUCgQXRDMUZpRrdHfknVTjJQR1eXWf5aGl8_X9pgQWEhY3BkUmVNZadl8GebaGVo8mzYdO108XVOdqx673zZgUGCB4NfhNmE74VShmCK8ItPl3mbap_fogCmja2Nrj6uUK9ssKu5HbyfvTa-eL6nwGbBi8GjwzPEgsauzV_PftNv0_zZYdl82sHbp-Jh5FHqGO8O73zwH_JB82_z3fcy90346_xL_ms=
Last edited by Necroorcen on Dec 27, 2016, 4:29:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info