[2.6 ready] Bloodrayne Gladiator - Lacerate Build [Insane Clearspeed]

hi trying out this build now but i cant see your body armor in there what is your set up on the body?
ignore my comment i didnt read the helm properly
"
Hello, i've been playing this build for some time now & i feel like it still isnt doing enough damage.
Could you take a look at my gear? And see what i need to change :) Ty

You have to make your character public or post your gear.
"
lbland wrote:
"
Hello, i've been playing this build for some time now & i feel like it still isnt doing enough damage.
Could you take a look at my gear? And see what i need to change :) Ty

You have to make your character public or post your gear.

Done! Please help me if you can now, i would love to see how far it could take me against one of the breach bosses
I would upgrade your ring/ammy. You can get more physical damage on 2 of them. Same on your gloves. Level up the area of effect gem, its pretty low.

I have a very similar character and have life problems with some bosses. I crafted life and res on everything. You can do the same.
Im waiting on level 78 to equip the perseverance belt that someone suggested earlier (then put fortify gem in for added fire damage) I think that would help a lot too.

When i cast all my buffs im getting ~50k dps right now at level 75. thats more than enough for me right now.
"
lbland wrote:
I would upgrade your ring/ammy. You can get more physical damage on 2 of them. Same on your gloves. Level up the area of effect gem, its pretty low.

I have a very similar character and have life problems with some bosses. I crafted life and res on everything. You can do the same.
Im waiting on level 78 to equip the perseverance belt that someone suggested earlier (then put fortify gem in for added fire damage) I think that would help a lot too.

When i cast all my buffs im getting ~50k dps right now at level 75. thats more than enough for me right now.

Thanks, i will look for better phys, really appreciate it!:)
What do you think about my hp/res's? As for now i cant take very much damage it seems.. :/

But i really like this build, it's easy leveling and farming lol real currency maker right here
I think the problem with this build is life, but im only on T-7 maps. Some of the bosses are real problems. So i am focusing on res and life, im guessing you will want to do the same.
Lvl 79 now, tier 13-14 goes fine, but i cant do breachlords yet with this build.. is it even possible?
I'm level 90 and I can do Xoph reliably (still have to portal back to town to refill my life flasks though). Haven't tried any of the others.
"

I'm level 90 and I can do Xoph reliably (still have to portal back to town to refill my life flasks though). Haven't tried any of the others.

Can you share your gear or character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info