[2.6 ready] Bloodrayne Gladiator - Lacerate Build [Insane Clearspeed]

I've got a question. Could somebody explain me how to handle phys/elem reflect maps? I know he mentioned that in cons, but could somebody extend the idea? I've got problem with those maps already on T6 as about 80 level. Overall build is really fun and cheap for now, I really recommend using it. I can post a video while playing this, but I'll wait to higher tier maps and post it here if author does not mind :)
87 level with the build and it feels really fun to play, but.. I get one shotted on Atziri for example. Overall the build seems to have not enough defences. It might be just me, but that's the feeling I get.
Last edited by bitbite11 on Jun 16, 2017, 6:33:37 AM
whats about rigwald axe + rare rapier? can u do tree for this?
What can i do, if i have ~30k dps ?
Having a lot of fun with this build. Thx!
When you have two choices and one is removed. You have no choice at all.
Hey following ur build,its great btw. could you tell how u come acros so many attacks per second? im currently at 3.97 and judging from ur gear and jewels i dont see where you are generating more att speed. i took the att speed option from the bandits like you also. thanks for any help.

regards weejok
hi, i've been follow this build since 2.5 can u update for 3.0? thanks and this build is fun
Hey, yeah i played it in 2.6 too... This Build is really Fun. An Update for 3.0 would be cool :)
Im currently leveling this up in 3.0 and is there any real reason to take lacerate over sunder? i just swapped out my lacerate for sunder and my DPS is just way higher

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info