[2.6 ready] Bloodrayne Gladiator - Lacerate Build [Insane Clearspeed]

Great build, I'm having tons of fun playing it.

One question though: The build has some passive points to spend, any suggestion as to how to spend them? I was thinking adding a bit of life leech, to partially counter physical reflect maps (and perhaps removing one life flask), alternatively adding hp. Suggestions?

This build sucks balls to level with, especially switching to Lacerate at lvl 38. I decided to scrap this build immediately after that point, as it was the worst build I have ever experienced.
"

This build sucks balls to level with, especially switching to Lacerate at lvl 38. I decided to scrap this build immediately after that point, as it was the worst build I have ever experienced.

Then you are doing something wrong because as soon as I hit 38 I was already 1 shotting everything.
Get 2 of these until around mid 40s if you can find higher DPS on poe.trade.

Last edited by Orrav on Apr 22, 2017, 2:43:09 PM
should i go for the health cluster near scion at lvl 90ish?
Auras reserve 100% of mana, something's wrong here?
"
Auras reserve 100% of mana, something's wrong here?

Nevermind, I already saw the comment. So, I've got a question. What weapon should I use in end game? Two Jacks or two soul takes? Or maybe one this and one this? I'm really confused, sorry for newbie questions.
"
Advice: You got keystone ‘Iron Reflexes’. Try to equip Armor + Evasion items. Not only Arm or Eva.

you said to put a point in Iron Reflexes but i cant see it in your skill tree for the legacy build.
Last edited by bijy91 on May 24, 2017, 7:33:35 AM
"
bijy91 wrote:
"
Advice: You got keystone ‘Iron Reflexes’. Try to equip Armor + Evasion items. Not only Arm or Eva.

you said to put a point in Iron Reflexes but i cant see it in your skill tree for the legacy build.

can anyone plz help me with this one.
"

Last edited by bijy91 on May 25, 2017, 3:28:34 PM
"
bijy91 wrote:
"

But he actually posted it in his skill tree. That was the first keystone I've been pathing for while leveling. Screenshot from my skill tree (exact like his)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info