[2.6 ready] Bloodrayne Gladiator - Lacerate Build [Insane Clearspeed]

Hi, i am now level 75 i have followed everything in your guide basically but my resistances are buttfuccing me basically.. It is very hard and i think my HP i too low. (3.3k HP 4.4k Armour)

Could anyone take a look at my build and tell what to improve and or change?
ty

IG-Xanaxhead
Hey there ! I followed the very beginning of the build, but there's something I don't understand quite well...

Using lacerate at lvl 40 with added fire + multistrike + increased area of effect I reach only 800 dps.
If now i'm using cleave again, I boost my damages to 2k.

Does this mean that lacerate counts his dps for only one strike, or for boths ? Because it not feel as powerful as it might be :/
Last edited by Tenshek on Dec 27, 2016, 9:07:25 PM
"
Tenshek wrote:
Hey there ! I followed the very beginning of the build, but there's something I don't understand quite well...

Using lacerate at lvl 40 with added fire + multistrike + increased area of effect I reach only 800 dps.

Does this mean that lacerate counts his dps for only one strike, or for boths ? Because it not feel as powerful as it might be :/

Are your gems leveled up? A lvl 1 lacerate at 40 will barely do any damage.
"
Kamelkungen wrote:
"
Tenshek wrote:

Are your gems leveled up? A lvl 1 lacerate at 40 will barely do any damage.

Yup. My gems are leveld up. 13 for cleave and 12 for lacerate.
I don't get it. Maybe just because the calculated dps on lacerate isn't accurate.

Thanks for your time bruh ;)
Last edited by Tenshek on Dec 28, 2016, 5:41:14 AM
How crucial is having those flasks to this build? They are quite pricey for me, I can afford the BoR and Soul taker(as I understand those two are really crucial). Will it work somewhat decently without those until I can farm enough to buy them? I'm still leveling, so I can't tell how well it does without the flasks.
Hey, iv leveled to 88 with this build, now im struggling with boss kills. I havent upgraded my gear since level 70 or so, is there anything to upgrade?
Gotta ask, why did you not take Bloodletting? Enemies are bleeding cus of Jack, the axe - Wont that gives us tons of damage? Or doesnt it work that way:)?
"
Memp wrote:
Gotta ask, why did you not take Bloodletting? Enemies are bleeding cus of Jack, the axe - Wont that gives us tons of damage? Or doesnt it work that way:)?

You could take back the 3 passives between barbarianism and strong arm for bloodletting which may increase overall dps if anyone familiar with the build could confirm
Last edited by mfweldon on Jan 1, 2017, 11:12:01 PM
Could you please add leveling trees? It would be very useful to plenty of people including me, Thank you very much!
Hello, i've been playing this build for some time now & i feel like it still isnt doing enough damage.
Could you take a look at my gear? And see what i need to change :) Ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info