[2.6 ready] Bloodrayne Gladiator - Lacerate Build [Insane Clearspeed]

@Kronox001
If you want to loose dps sustain you can switch to otrher rare axe, no problem. I enjoyed playing with jack ^^
oh duh! haha i knew i was overlooking something. thanks man
Can anyone take a look at my charácter and tell me what should I upgrade?

Im kinda struggling with ulab and probably uatziri

Thanks
@Jenova798
Try to find gloves with +%att spd mod
Gl
With uber atziri, be carefull when your lacerate target switch to mirrored clone. It will be painful ;P

@p0rkys
Jenova798 got good replacement for Jack, check it :)
Last edited by Necroorcen on Dec 13, 2016, 8:05:03 AM
"
Necroorcen wrote:
@Kronox001
If you want to loose dps sustain you can switch to otrher rare axe, no problem. I enjoyed playing with jack ^^

Would a higher pDPS rare with an open prefix so we can craft 'Causes bleeding on hit' work the same as Jack then?

Also, just wondering if you considered taking Dirty Techniques for 4 extra points. 25% chance to poison vs bleeding enemies and some extra DoT damage should help single target, yeah? Already melts packs just fine. Not sure of the mechanics behind it since we hit really fast for lower damage per hit if its worth it or not.

Thanks, really enjoying the build so far :)
Hi dude, thanx for the building... i'm doing at Breach and i got the whole uniques so far.

But i'm wondering... Can I use a Cospri Malice instead of Jack, the Vaal Axe at end game for maps?
insane clearspeed? watched your video and this is not even mid tier clearspeed :D
Last edited by crystall on Dec 13, 2016, 2:43:27 PM
"
With uber atziri, be carefull when your lacerate target switch to mirrored clone. It will be painful ;P

Safest would be to go to the corner opposite of the mirror and attack one of azubees from range I guess.

"
Also, just wondering if you considered taking Dirty Techniques for 4 extra points. 25% chance to poison vs bleeding enemies and some extra DoT damage should help single target, yeah? Already melts packs just fine. Not sure of the mechanics behind it since we hit really fast for lower damage per hit if its worth it or not.

I'm totally getting DT - and if you are using Jack you only need to use 3 since you should go leftside - no reason to waste a point on 8% chance to bleed if we already have 100%
Poison stacks so with a lot of hits you can apply a lot of poison for increased damage.

"
Can I use a Cospri Malice instead of Jack, the Vaal Axe at end game for maps?

You would have to remake the tree also - using two different weapon types is not really a good idea since you take either axe or sword nodes - not both.
If it's a bow then you can use a jewell to transform mellee nodes into bow nodes but there isn't anything like that for sword -> axe.

I would think that turning it into a sword build with cospri's would be better since we stil lget the benefit of lacerate + we can stack some cold spells into cospri for additional damage. And that's even despite the recent nerf to all "cast on..." - it would be a lot more expensive (especially on breach) and you would need to drop one of the auras.

Myself I currently go for the Axe version however if I do stick with this build to at least 80+ - this is when I will switch to cospri/sword tree.
edit: Aaaaand I just completely forgot that Cospri's has Cast on Crit unlike Mjolner's cast on Hit... Riiiiiight - let's shelve that idea for some other time. And I even made a tree too :D
Last edited by werchiel on Dec 14, 2016, 7:49:18 AM
Just curious of the experience for those who have swapped out Jack and possibly even Soul Taker for higher dps axes and went for the bleed nodes.. I'm considering the investment but not sure how the end result works out. Also did you have to get more leech on tree/jewels to compensate for the 2% on Jack? TY!
Thanks for this build, I've had a lot of fun ever since I've picked up the soul taker.
As a new player, I stricktly follow your build, and something is bothering me :
You don't talk about a chest piece ever. Is it because you don't need one and want to be fast, or is there a special purpose ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info