The Plan for Upcoming 2.4.x Patches

Sounds great! The newer client should also give a huge boost to performance.

Keep up the good work!
cool
IGN: shadowfateweaver / freezemyheart
"very stable release for 2.5.0" that would be a refreshing change.
The only issue that POE has right now is end game maps are impossible to play with a party.

Yes, the end game maps are amazing. Yes, the new content is amazing. Yes, the new artwork, channeling skills and EVERYTHING is great. I've made 5 + characters this league, and this is what Brevik and the other D2 developers would have wanted. This is the game, AND MORE. POE is on a whole other level, dare I say it's own, unique genre.

The problem is, multiplayer is just not possible at end game maps. If you are in a party with a lot of people spamming their skills like a wild billy goat, regardless of what your PC specs are, you will lag. If this D11 update does not fix that, it's time for a new engine. Sure, you can play this game as solo and with 1 or 2 people doing end game maps like some of the current ladder rushers did. But, remember the old Diablo 2 baal runs with a full party? Reaching that full party multiplayer experience with a FULL party is what Path of Exile doesn't offer yet. This is essential for ARPGs.

I urge Chris and GGG to make this happen. I am hoping DX11 with the added multi-threading option enabled will bring this experience to fruition.

"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Sep 25, 2016, 11:41:31 PM
Neat. What class should i re-roll for channeling stuff?
Sweet! Really looking forward to the new skills and especially the DX11/64 bit content
My graphics card and new monitor is ready for that directx 11 update... *heavy processing*
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Sounds awesome. If the performance improvements lived up to expectations. So far, I haven't enjoyed any noticeable improvements. Also had to disable multithreading even though I have a quadcore CPU.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
2.5.0 ACT 5?
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
so nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info