The Plan for Upcoming 2.4.x Patches

Awesome to hear!

P.S.

When can we get an easier way to organize MTX items?
"
Chris wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
"
The DX11 client significantly improves performance.

[Citation Needed]

When we play with it in the office, it's a lot faster.

Well, that works.

Now I'm actually looking forward to it then.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Sep 25, 2016, 11:17:37 PM
"2.4.2: Up to three new skills (using the Channelling system). It's hard to predict when skills will be ready, as there a lot of moving parts and balance mistakes in either direction are bad. It's likely that we'll be able to sweep a lot of other minor QOL and bugfix improvements into this patch as well."

New Chat Window, please!

Fixing the problem with backspacing in the Chat Window would be nice so that the Chat we are speaking in does not automatically get set to Local Chat. That has been single most annoying thing in Path of Exile when talking to other players for quite some time now.

Furthermore, the Chat Window needs improvement as shown in the mock-up image below.

Chat Tab Colors when the current tab is clicked would look like the following:

Note: Players not using Chat Tabs other than the current Tab they are using remain White.

!Local - @Whisper - #Global - $Trade - %Party - &Guild - ~Twitch

More information here. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1743387 Please support!

When you Whisper someone, the above Chat Text Box looks like this for the current tab:

Thank you.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Sep 26, 2016, 1:23:01 PM
Very awesome news all around.
U MAD?
good news for 64bits exe
@Chris Hello i was wondering Would it be possible to buff life nodes slightly? Such as nodes near the marauder and duelist mainly because both of these classes are mainly life based and are not particularly great with CI or Energy based builds. I know recently you had mentioned that there was testing with life based builds and found to be just fine with no issues. But if you look at how incredibly easy it is to get 12k to 15k ES which nearly double sometimes even triple the amount of life with lower node heavy compared to a life based with trying to even reach 8k life and having heavy amount of nodes to just life itself.
x64 DX11 hype :D
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
All hail DX11!!! Glad I've been hoarding my sextants as well.
sweep buff confirmed.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
What kind of fps gains can we expect with DX11/64 bit?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info