[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

"
onomastikon wrote:

Thanks much!
Sorry, one last question: How good (or ungood) would Dirty Techniques be? The notable which gives 25% chance to poison bleeding enemies? If I already use a bleed-on-hit device but not a poison gem?

Thank you

I believe it was answered somewhere earlier in the thread. In short: not worth it, too many useless stats. Honestly, right now in the league it's much easier to buy Cospri's now, which will solve most of your problems if you link and colour it right. The armor itself is around 15c. If you have Vorici 5 you can use the jeweller's crafing method to craft 5S with required colours, then craft a sixth socket as the currency and need arrives. If you don't, then just get Jeweller's Touch for 20c, spend 125 chromes for 3R and you're good to go. But it's definitely recommended to level Vorici and use the jeweller's method.
"
ILYILY wrote:

How i can improve? Budget 1-3ex, atm character lvl 74

assuming you've completed all your labs, you're immune to bleeding while leeching (which is all the time), so you can reroll your 1st life flask.

i personally have given up on trying to squeeze in Enduring Cry and the whole endurance charges thingey. currently trying out with a Flame Golem for more dps and a pseudo-taunt.

i don't see a +1 curse on your setup, so temp chains + enfeeble is not gonna work until you get a cospri. belly gives you alot of survivability, and your gear has alot of +life. i'm assuming survivability is not an issue for you?

if it's dps you're concerned about, get more levels and skill points.

of cos your next upgrade after hezmana is atziri's disfavour, but currently the cheapest one is >4ex, which is outta your budget. i'd say to keep saving up for it, your dps will jump a ton with atziri's.

for your belt slot, i was using the magnate for the longest time as well. it seems perfect for this build. With all the mandatory uniques and stat requirements, it's hard to get +life and resist. the magnet gives all resist, dps boost, and increased flask charges, which is insane honestly. you'll take a dps hit if you replace it with a belt with +life and +resist to all, but surviving is more important than dps.

i'd suggest to get a carnage heart to solve all your stat requirements. that frees up your unset ring slot to more choices.
"
onomastikon wrote:
"
klaymored wrote:
Just my two cents.

"
onomastikon wrote:

1. What does the CwdT + Vortex give you? I'm not very versed in melee or physical, sorry, is there some hidden Elemental Overload / Equilibrium thing I am overlooking?
2. I am using Blood Rage on a CwdT instead. I was wondering if spending two points for +1 Frenzy Charges is useful or silly? I see nobody else doing it, so I guess there is consensus that it is silly, but why?
3. What exactly is the deal with Melee Damage on Full Life? Aren't both you and your totem going to be losing a tiny bit at least sometime?
4. My big difference so far is that I have been using elemental instead of poison: hatred + herald of ash + added fire damage. Your version seems better (plus no worries about ele reflect). Is it still possible to switch easily without Cospri's?

1. Vortex chills nearby enemies. This effect stacks with Temp Chains and makes your enemies even slower, which indirectly increases your survivability.
2. You don't want too many Frenzy Charges or you'll have too much attackspeed and you will lose your balance between aftershock explosion and AS.
3. With Endless Hunger Slayer can actually use this gem efficiently, as we won't lose our overkill leech when on full life. Which means it will top us off to full life status all the time assuming we don't take enormous amounts of damage. (now it also works with Blood Rage on, yay)
4. We don't scale ele damage in this build (we don't spend any points on it). I used Vulnerability + Herald of Ash until I got Cospri's, worked out well. Stick with poison gem as well until you can afford it.

Thanks much!
Sorry, one last question: How good (or ungood) would Dirty Techniques be? The notable which gives 25% chance to poison bleeding enemies? If I already use a bleed-on-hit device but not a poison gem?

Thank you

i replied to someone else regarding Dirty Techniques, i'll just quote the whole thing below:

actually, (correct me if i'm wrong) dirty techniques would work AGAINST this build.

"Dirty Techniques is a notable passive skill that grants increased damage over time and increased skill effect duration. It also grants Hits against Bleeding enemies a chance to apply Poison."

we want reduced skill effect duration for the shockwave from EQ to pop faster, which is where our main damage comes from.

he has atziri and cospri, so procing bleed and poison is already taken care of.
"
koreanboi wrote:
Spoiler

How to inc damage(and life leech mb), 19k tooltip in HO, except 6l cospri's, and 20-21 gems ?

bump
"
CliffAhead wrote:
"
ILYILY wrote:

assuming you've completed all your labs, you're immune to bleeding while leeching (which is all the time), so you can reroll your 1st life flask.

i personally have given up on trying to squeeze in Enduring Cry and the whole endurance charges thingey. currently trying out with a Flame Golem for more dps and a pseudo-taunt.

i don't see a +1 curse on your setup, so temp chains + enfeeble is not gonna work until you get a cospri. belly gives you alot of survivability, and your gear has alot of +life. i'm assuming survivability is not an issue for you?

of cos your next upgrade after hezmana is atziri's disfavour, but currently the cheapest one is >4ex, which is outta your budget. i'd say to keep saving up for it, your dps will jump a ton with atziri's.

for your belt slot, i was using the magnate for the longest time as well. it seems perfect for this build. With all the mandatory uniques and stat requirements, it's hard to get +life and resist. the magnet gives all resist, dps boost, and increased flask charges, which is insane honestly. you'll take a dps hit if you replace it with a belt with +life and +resist to all, but surviving is more important than dps.

i'd suggest to get a carnage heart to solve all your stat requirements. that frees up your unset ring slot to more choices.

Thanks for reply. What if i change armor to cospri? I have lower survivability?
Also what you suggest to change after carnage heart upgrade?
Hi,

ty for this build and guide. i just hit lvl 90 in SSf. I end up with this gear:
Spoiler

I have other gloves belt and boots for ele weak maps.

Currently i am at 86% on the atlas, around tier 12.

Found another marohi, but after 750 fusing i just had 9 5links and no 6link, keep on farming.

Can you look over my passive tree? Do i have to much life leech? I could respec vitaly void and craft a mana leech jewel and invest those 4 points in the 4th jewel socket next to shaper note. Is it worth to do so just for the more regen? In SSF its pretty hard to get nice jewels with 2 or more damage mods. Ty for all.
EDIT: Ok, i refunded vitaly void and invested it into the jewel next to iron grip with two inc phys notes (3 points), the other points i invested into bluddy bludgeon, cuz i use maces, just if someone is interested. works pretty well, but i need a better mana leech jewel in the future.

Anabasis
Directlink to char https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Anabasis37/characters
pls cut the shitty Sirusboss out of the game
Last edited by Anabasis37 on Apr 20, 2017, 4:34:32 PM

i am lvl 78 and have 21 chaos, what yould you do now to improve my char?

all the items listed in the guide are expansive (i guess a copiris will with 3 slots doesnt work :-) )

thank you
"
ILYILY wrote:
"
CliffAhead wrote:
"
ILYILY wrote:

Thanks for reply. What if i change armor to cospri? I have lower survivability?
Also what you suggest to change after carnage heart upgrade?

well with cospri's will you can run 2 curses, so if you're concerned about survivability you can do dual defensive curses instead of 1 offensive 1 defensive

offensive: vulnerability
defensive: temporal chain, enfeeble

without belly of the beast, yes your life total will take a big hit, but i'd say an additional curse more than makes up for it. (disclaimer: never had a belly of the beast, so take this with a pinch of salt)

i did 20 maps with a flame golem, and i'd say the results are quite good. you might wanna give it a try. 1 minion to soak up dmg + dps boost from golem is good both offensive and defensive.

re: carnage heart. get 1 with high roll. should be less than 40c

post carnage heart, belt (as i suggested above). try to push your resistances to ele weakness capped (aka 169% in your hideout)

re: hezmana's. a blue socket for increased AOE will help with your clear speed.

re: flasks. i JUST noticed you're using a mana flask. did you spec out of mana leech?

after all those, start saving for atziri's i guess.
"
Anabasis37 wrote:
Hi,

ty for this build and guide. i just hit lvl 90 in SSf. I end up with this gear:
Spoiler

I have other gloves belt and boots for ele weak maps.

Currently i am at 86% on the atlas, around tier 12.

Found another marohi, but after 750 fusing i just had 9 5links and no 6link, keep on farming.

Can you look over my passive tree? Do i have to much life leech? I could respec vitaly void and craft a mana leech jewel and invest those 4 points in the 4th jewel socket next to shaper note. Is it worth to do so just for the more regen? In SSF its pretty hard to get nice jewels with 2 or more damage mods. Ty for all.
EDIT: Ok, i refunded vitaly void and invested it into the jewel next to iron grip with two inc phys notes (3 points), the other points i invested into bluddy bludgeon, cuz i use maces, just if someone is interested. works pretty well, but i need a better mana leech jewel in the future.

Anabasis
Directlink to char https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Anabasis37/characters

disclaimer: never played SSF so take what i say with a pinch of salt.

ever considered executioner? with maces it'll improve your stuns

i'm not a fan of endurance charges, not comfortable with the method of generating charges, so i respecced away everything endurance charge-related. here's my take on your tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAQSzBS0HdQmWCbsLYQxwDR8OPBQgFE0UcRXsGJEZ6Ro4IVUnICcvJ58s-y5TMZ41kjkOOlI64Ts7O7Y8BTwoPC09_ECgQYdHfknVTeNQR1HmWGNZ814TXz9gkWDEYVJlTWebaGVo8nKpdO12rHdTeHp673zZggeDX4PMhNmE74WnhmCGtIdqiiKK8IzPkFWXeZy-nsWf36IApTWmV6knqZSsqq4-r2yygLc-uR28n702vqfAZsCmxPbGrsqQz37Tb9i92Xzawdw95FHkrelG6hjvDu9O73zwH_JF82_z3fVh9kj3Mvjr_Ev-Cv6P

- removed endurance charges related, specced into executioner
- removed hermatophagy, specced into the +life nodes to the right of warrior's blood

you need a flask to remove ignite. maybe reroll your life flask for it?

i tried atziri's promise in the past, didn't really feel the impact (maybe cos i wasn't running herald of ash so i was missing out on half the flask effect)
"
Cador2 wrote:

i am lvl 78 and have 21 chaos, what yould you do now to improve my char?

all the items listed in the guide are expansive (i guess a copiris will with 3 slots doesnt work :-) )

thank you

on poe.trade, a 5-linked hezmana's is selling for <30c. i'd say that's your utmost priority right now.
http://poe.trade/search/naninikinoyasi

re: your boots. not gonna get much out of "block chance applied to spells" atziri's step in 1c on poe.trade
http://poe.trade/search/ugiduonisanowo

re: your armour. a 5-linked chest piece with 100 total res and 90 max life is going for 8c
http://poe.trade/search/iyoborakewohit

i'd advise you to spend some time shopping around for cheap upgrades. with your current gear and currency, it's entirely possible to get some nice stuff to improve your mapping experience.
(at work atm, and have already replied to 2 other posts, not much free time left sorry lol)

get back to this thread after you're done shopping and show us your progress!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info