[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

So, if I can't afford the respec points, should I keep going until I can, or just start over and use the 78 passive tree link from the beginning? The orbs are expensive. lol
"
murcassassin wrote:
So, if I can't afford the respec points, should I keep going until I can, or just start over and use the 78 passive tree link from the beginning? The orbs are expensive. lol

you get 10+ via quests from normal - merciless, you should have enough to respec into the endgame tree.
You didnt alocate any ascendency points in your trees you've posted in the guide. :/
"
Reikou wrote:
You didnt alocate any ascendency points in your trees you've posted in the guide. :/

click the Passive mate: norse put what ascendancy skill to get on each difficulty.
Last edited by downsquelch on Apr 17, 2017, 7:57:21 AM
This build is still viable this league to kill guardians / uber atz / shaper? And the gear remains the same?

How i can improve? Budget 1-3ex, atm character lvl 74
"
downsquelch wrote:
I built my resistances with +all resist, that's why i can run 3 setups, one with bisco's for the magic find, one with atziri step for izaro runs, and one with haemophilia for party runs (since corpse explosions keeps bameth and quills honest.)

Hey thanks for keeping this thread up to date.
I had been trying to do something related as a Juggernaut lab runner, started out using a Coil now using my first 6L armour (nothing special but decent). Do not have access to Cospri yet.

Can I ask four short newbish questions please?

1. What does the CwdT + Vortex give you? I'm not very versed in melee or physical, sorry, is there some hidden Elemental Overload / Equilibrium thing I am overlooking?
2. I am using Blood Rage on a CwdT instead. I was wondering if spending two points for +1 Frenzy Charges is useful or silly? I see nobody else doing it, so I guess there is consensus that it is silly, but why?
3. What exactly is the deal with Melee Damage on Full Life? Aren't both you and your totem going to be losing a tiny bit at least sometime?
4. My big difference so far is that I have been using elemental instead of poison: hatred + herald of ash + added fire damage. Your version seems better (plus no worries about ele reflect). Is it still possible to switch easily without Cospri's?

Thank you
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
Just my two cents.

"
onomastikon wrote:

1. What does the CwdT + Vortex give you? I'm not very versed in melee or physical, sorry, is there some hidden Elemental Overload / Equilibrium thing I am overlooking?
2. I am using Blood Rage on a CwdT instead. I was wondering if spending two points for +1 Frenzy Charges is useful or silly? I see nobody else doing it, so I guess there is consensus that it is silly, but why?
3. What exactly is the deal with Melee Damage on Full Life? Aren't both you and your totem going to be losing a tiny bit at least sometime?
4. My big difference so far is that I have been using elemental instead of poison: hatred + herald of ash + added fire damage. Your version seems better (plus no worries about ele reflect). Is it still possible to switch easily without Cospri's?

1. Vortex chills nearby enemies. This effect stacks with Temp Chains and makes your enemies even slower, which indirectly increases your survivability.
2. You don't want too many Frenzy Charges or you'll have too much attackspeed and you will lose your balance between aftershock explosion and AS.
3. With Endless Hunger Slayer can actually use this gem efficiently, as we won't lose our overkill leech when on full life. Which means it will top us off to full life status all the time assuming we don't take enormous amounts of damage. (now it also works with Blood Rage on, yay)
4. We don't scale ele damage in this build (we don't spend any points on it). I used Vulnerability + Herald of Ash until I got Cospri's, worked out well. Stick with poison gem as well until you can afford it.
Spoiler

How to inc damage(and life leech mb), 19k tooltip in HO, except 6l cospri's, and 20-21 gems ?
"
klaymored wrote:
Just my two cents.

"
onomastikon wrote:

1. Vortex chills nearby enemies. This effect stacks with Temp Chains and makes your enemies even slower, which indirectly increases your survivability.
2. You don't want too many Frenzy Charges or you'll have too much attackspeed and you will lose your balance between aftershock explosion and AS.
3. With Endless Hunger Slayer can actually use this gem efficiently, as we won't lose our overkill leech when on full life. Which means it will top us off to full life status all the time assuming we don't take enormous amounts of damage. (now it also works with Blood Rage on, yay)
4. We don't scale ele damage in this build (we don't spend any points on it). I used Vulnerability + Herald of Ash until I got Cospri's, worked out well. Stick with poison gem as well until you can afford it.

Thanks much!
Sorry, one last question: How good (or ungood) would Dirty Techniques be? The notable which gives 25% chance to poison bleeding enemies? If I already use a bleed-on-hit device but not a poison gem?

Thank you
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info