[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

"
rares227 wrote:
How exactly do you scale the bleed and poison damage in this build? I'm a bit confused to how the dots work in general, is the poison actually worth it at all given that you have no chaos damage basically?

The poison and bleed is mainly scaled by your physical damage and curses.

"
PowerToys wrote:
"
bibanul wrote:
"
TrolllCZ wrote:
Hi , why dont take hatchet master ? Its alot DPS. Just asking.

It has a lot of DPS, but also attack speed. Too much attack speed will make you loose some of the aftershock. The target here is to have the earthquake duration smaller than the time between two consecutive attacks.

On the other hand,as far as i know aftershock cant apply poison and bleed. so with higher attack speed you stack them faster which is batter for bosses and worst for trash.

The aftershock does apply poison and bleed.
Im not sure what i should replace or improve atm. Im at just over 6k HP, with one more HP node to get and lvl 87.
My gear atm.
Spoiler
"
veried wrote:

The aftershock does apply poison and bleed.

You are right, thought it does not HIT. but according to poe wiki it does.
"
"Aftershock: The aftershock is a specific part of the skill that hits. Damage over time effects do not hit and thus are not affected by aftershock multiplier.[1]"
Double post
Last edited by Psycomantje on Mar 28, 2017, 7:02:04 AM

Best weap untils atziri axe?
Uul-netol's embrace 'vaal axe' or hezmana's axe or any others?
Last edited by Psycomantje on Mar 28, 2017, 7:01:39 AM
would going iron reflexes help me survive? i feel that evasion rating is unreliable
Got a 6L and put in Added Chaos Damage. Absolutely wrecks shit, but I don't have a frame of reference because I haven't tried anything else. Now I want to craft some rings with Essence of Delirium or Envy.

"
Psycomantje wrote:

Best weap untils atziri axe?
Uul-netol's embrace 'vaal axe' or hezmana's axe or any others?

Uul-Netol

"
xiaopaix12 wrote:
would going iron reflexes help me survive? i feel that evasion rating is unreliable

I definitely prefer to have it.
Is this better than a build through a two-handed mace?
Uul-Netol and Disfavor both have bleeding on hit, which is a good chunk of damage so no, there're no maces worth using instead.
My builds:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1809378 - Lazor Inqusitor
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1781498 - Burning Arrow Raider
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1800999 - Perfect Formless Inferno Slayer
Update to my progress with this build in LSC at level 95 and thought I'd give out some metrics for people to use as a point of comparison.

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAQSzBS0HdQmWCbsLYQxwDR8OPBNMFCAUTRRxFewX4RiRGjghVSb4JyAnLyefLPsxnjWSOQ46UjrhO7Y8BTwoPC09_ECgQYdGt0d-SdVN404yUEdYY1nzXhNfP2EhYVJkUmVNZadmVGebaFhoZWjycg9yqXTtdqx4enrve3R82YIHg1-DzITZhO-Fp4ZghrSHaonYiiKK8IzPkFWUb5d5nL6iAKU1plepJ6mUrKquPq5Qr2yygLc-uR28n702vqfAZsCmxPbGrsqQz37Tb9eW2L3ZfNrB3D3kUelG6hjvDu9O73zwH_JF82_z3fVh9kj3Mvjr_Ev-Cv6P

I spec out of extra endurance charges completely and opt for all the jewel sockets that can be reached in 3 points or less. I also rely on carnage heart for life leech almost completely (barring the slayer ascendancy leech passives). This build can comfortably do shaper and uber atziri deathless, though the uber trio is still fairly annoying to deal with.

Compared to the build I had last league, I have about 33% increased unbuffed tooltip dps on my EQ (26k with inc. aoe and 40k with conc. effect). I also managed to get 4R1G1B on my cospri's this time around and the melee damage on full life gem adds a substantial amount of dps to the totem (59k). The life I have is practically the same at 7k and I am ele weakness capped. Volatiles still one-shot me when I'm not being careful and minotaur with more than 1 damage mod is a real struggle to survive unless you swap in enfeeble for vulnerability.

I am pretty satisfied with the current state of my tree and gear, but some potential improvements that could be made is the use of steel ring and spiked glove bases, along with the use of 4 mod jewels, but these upgrades are so cost prohibitive for the additional benefit that they would provide. A very good turquoise or onyx amulet could also be used to replace carnage heart. A +1 curse carnage heart with enfeeble swapped into the CWDT setup over vortex also sounds pretty neat. Extra passive points could go towards either life, damage nodes, or the remaining jewel node near the scion life wheel.
Last edited by veried on Mar 29, 2017, 9:40:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info