[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

"
veried wrote:
Have a look at my post in the previous page if you're interested in some stats for an endgame geared character.

Thanks man!
Last edited by sakered on Apr 1, 2017, 11:15:48 PM
This is my gear

Spoiler

next step -> 40% earthquake damage devoto's and after that -> 30% earthquake reduction devoto's

Sugestions?
i just blew around 50c worth of chromes on my cospri
and still cant get the colors needed...
im using artisan's bench to get at least 3 reds but i just couldnt get the colors needed... should i be using the chromes one by one instead?
"
xiaopaix12 wrote:
i just blew around 50c worth of chromes on my cospri
and still cant get the colors needed...
im using artisan's bench to get at least 3 reds but i just couldnt get the colors needed... should i be using the chromes one by one instead?

Unfortunately getting 4r1g1b takes an average of 4000 chromes using vorici 3R, which is the best option. Your best bet would be to buy the chest pre-coloured or hope to get very lucky.
so after playing for a few days and trading some gears, i was finally able to upgrade my gear. finally overcapped on res and with endurance charges up, i'm pretty much map mod ele weakness immune. learned the hard way when I ran a rare crema map with ele weakness and increase boss damage which basically one-shot me with her flame wave attack when i mistimed my leap slam. fortify is now on leap slam which means it's up all the time even on boss fights since i will leap slam out then in whenever there's a telegraphed attack. currently levelling my enhance gem and hopefully vaal it to level 4 as i can't change my boots due to the res and int rolls on it. interestingly, the 12% attack speed buff on the boots didn't drop my EQ attack below the aftershock delay. with the buff up, my EQ is at .35sec while the aftershock is at .35sec. running a basalt flask as popping it with end charges up, i get a 75% char sheet damage reduction.

current gear:

how much DPS its gonna be??? over 100k?
I'm still relatively new to the game but today I did my very first uber lab solo with this build! = D

I was wondering though, does anybody have any tips/tricks on how to avoid killing generals in uber lab? The AW totem does most of the DMG but since you can't control it's aggro the moment Izaro leaps it sometimes targets the generals.

I have conc effect on to reduce the AOE of EQ and AWH but sometimes still kill them on accident. Is there a trick to luring them away? Do I just need more DPS so I kill Izaro before the generals get close enough?
How you deal with reflect maps?

Can you run them? I 1 shot myself (only with map packs not with rares)
Last edited by PowerToys on Apr 3, 2017, 6:10:40 AM
"
how much DPS its gonna be??? over 100k?

Sheet DPS will be pretty low. my unbuffed EQ sits at 17.6k while my AW totem is at 41k. however, these figures go up with lion's roar effect, onslaught, and headsman ascendancy passive active. on top of that, the damage is heavily augmented by the poison stacks and the bleed from our attacks which is bossted by the 2 curses linked to blasphemy. when i'm doing red maps, most mobs die in 1 EQ hit. in my case, i leap slap into packs proccing fortify, slam once, let EQ take a huge chunk of the mob's HP and let the bleed and poison finish it off. the explosion from my haemophiliac gloves pretty handles and remaining stragglers. for bosses, drop an AW totem behind the boss, leap slam in, pop lion's roar and basalt flask and just go ham on the boss. by placing the AW totem behind the boss, the knockback effect from lion's roar brings the boss closer to the AW totem allowing it to maximize its attacks to stack poison.

i farmed uber lab again today since the layout and the mods were pretty good and I was always able to down izaro before his gargoyles were active and his lieutenants could reach me so i was getting 4 keys every run. I pretty much facetanked izaro every run thanks to the fast leech and aside from some shaky moments due to my inattention, all the izaro fights went pretty smoothly
Last edited by anton2k4 on Apr 3, 2017, 2:30:26 PM
Ty for the build, sir.

Run my second char in ssf leaque. With only lvl 71 and 4.5k life mercilab was just a walk in the park.

Its really hard to get that much int and dex, only 3 ubertrails found yet and jewels in ssf are just too bad. But thats what grinding means. Found some good pieces, but still alot of work to do.
Spoiler

Ty again, sir.

pls cut the shitty Sirusboss out of the game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info