[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

Is it possible to migrate this build into a Mace build? Maybe go for stun? Or would that hamper DPS too much to. Worth the trade off?
Hello guys. I have a question about the endurance charges alongside CWDT linked to IC. Wouldnt it be better to opt out of all of the endurance charges on the tree and use those skillpoints into life and armor? I'm already running iron reflexes cause I'm not a big fan of dodge.
Hi,

i found these pieces in the ssf-leaque.
Spoiler

With this ring i can use a rare Axe or a unique one. I dont think i will ever get to Uberatziri in this leaque to find a disfavour axe.Maybe As for the chest i would aim to get a Belly (chancing or i can find one).
Is this build a good choice for soloselffound?
Ty for answering

pls cut the shitty Sirusboss out of the game
Last edited by Anabasis37 on Mar 31, 2017, 8:35:53 AM
Is this build viable as a hardcore starter build? First time playing hardcore so I don't really know, would appreciate any tips or tricks to progressing
It says for late game to get rid of Vitality Void once u get mana leech but on rings or what not but vitality void does give mana leech its gives life leech and the nods besides it gets mana but in all the passive trees u dont get that so wondering do i get that while leveling and the refund sprit void
"
Anabasis37 wrote:
Hi,

i found these pieces in the ssf-leaque.
Spoiler

With this ring i can use a rare Axe or a unique one. I dont think i will ever get to Uberatziri in this leaque to find a disfavour axe.Maybe As for the chest i would aim to get a Belly (chancing or i can find one).
Is this build a good choice for soloselffound?
Ty for answering

The fact that you found a legacy Voidheart is amazing and makes everything come together as far as this build goes. (Can't do two curses unless you find an item or get lucky vaaling)

Run the Marohi and Voidheart and there you go.

For armor you can craft a good Astral Plate. But armor options are wide with Voidheart.

EDIT:
"
Luuthian wrote:
Is it possible to migrate this build into a Mace build? Maybe go for stun? Or would that hamper DPS too much to. Worth the trade off?

You can run Tidebreaker for a mace build with all the endurance charges. Tidebreaker is a good mid range budget weapon. Stun shouldn't be chased though.
Last edited by ExiledPoe on Mar 31, 2017, 3:44:07 PM
Would really like to try this build out because of how well it is written, however it would be really helpful if you had your unbuffed/buffed stats up to allow us to gauge where we are in this build!
Tell me Norse how you got enough dexterity to wear your cospri's ? Right now i am wearing dex in gloves and amulet but it isn't enough to wear cospri's.
"
krepo0 wrote:
Tell me Norse how you got enough dexterity to wear your cospri's ? Right now i am wearing dex in gloves and amulet but it isn't enough to wear cospri's.

You don't have dex on your amulet.

Basically, amulet, high roll devoto's, and maybe a jewel with dex as a fourth stat. (dmg/dmg/life and then dex as a throwaway stat).

That armor you're using is absolutely horrible. Armor isn't good as it is currently, don't prioritize it. I think you can get a poorly rolled Belly of the Beast for around 1c which will be leagues better than your current one. Even a rare Astral Plate with 100+ res, 100+ life will do much better.

Something like this is what you're looking for.
"
sakered wrote:
Would really like to try this build out because of how well it is written, however it would be really helpful if you had your unbuffed/buffed stats up to allow us to gauge where we are in this build!

Have a look at my post in the previous page if you're interested in some stats for an endgame geared character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info