[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

@daish0
Well, thats my "rares":

Bc +1 gems on Atziri's Step is rly cool + essence in gloves is great QOL imo.
Last edited by jacynthe on Feb 6, 2017, 9:00:50 AM
Is the helm enchant worth the price?
"
pitlordpwnz wrote:
Hi guys,

I´ve been playing this build for two days now and love the playstyle. I´m using the 30% reduced EQ duration lab enchant + less duration + rapid decay, giving me a -55% skill duration modifier in total. Now I´m asking myself, what is the perfect APS for EQ (especially considering my attackspeed changes with blood rage up/frenzy chanrges/onslaught). I´d like to hear your guys thoughts on this.

thanks in advance!

Its not just 55% because Less Duration is a more modifier that is added afterwards. With this setup EQ has 0,34s duration, you want your attacktime(hover over skill tooltip) as close as possible to 0,34 with all buffs. If you attack faster you will lose dps! Because of rounding 0,35sec is perfect.
"
kuritoris wrote:
Is the helm enchant worth the price?

Its pretty much mandatory to proc aftershock after every auto. Relative to procing it every second attack thats 75% more dmg!(pls scold me if my math is off). So yes, make sure to get the 30% when you have the money
Never played as Slayer before. Thinking about trying this build in the next league (2.6) as a first character.

Can someone tell me if it's viable as a first character in a new league or does it heavily rely on the T1 uniques to function well?

All top notch 2H duelist builds seem to be using Cospri's with either Starforge or Disfavour. I mean, all those uniques are really expensive, especially in the beginning of a league. Have anyone tried this as a league starter and could map comfortly and at least farm Uber Lab with really budget gear in the first days?

Just a reminder: I don't have friends playing as much as I do, so I'm all by myself at the beginning of a league... so, no currency or item sharing for early profits :(

Thanks in advance for any replies.
^
I didn't start the league with the build but I was pretty much poor as hell when I started out with it. The build honestly works very well even with mediocre gear. EQ and Warchief alone are very strong, just try to find / buy stuff with some good resistances and high life and get a decent rare axe (400+ dps) and you will be able to clear lower red tier maps, at least that's how it worked for me. Uber lab was not a problem at all, in fact it was pretty easy. I switched to Ngamahu before I started farming full key runs so I can't say if it's a "good farmer", but it can clear uber lab decently.

In fact, I'm pretty sure I'm going to use this build as my league starter. It's not going to be as fast as other league starters, but I at least know that it's reliable
Last edited by Lemmji on Feb 7, 2017, 2:02:52 PM
I am just wondering how essential the nodes along the bottom of the tree are. (Bloodless, Juggernaut) Are those just being taken for the life %? Or are those bonuses strong as well? And the skittering runes?

This is what I am working on for next season. Disregard that it starts Marauder I used him for berserker this league and those starter points will just move into duelist. Maybe dropping Catalyse.
Last edited by pegleggregx on Feb 8, 2017, 3:37:15 PM
You make a big mistake imho, this build needs as much life nodes as possible. The only thing that let's you survive in higher maps and on the hard bosses are a huge life pool and those endurance charges against physical attacks.

You just took a few extra damage nodes instead life nodes ... bad choice.

I played this build at the end of the league and you really have to get to at least around ~7000 life to feel somehow not squishy in the current state of the game.

You have basically no armour and only little evasion as other defences. No purities against elemental attacks etc.

As soon as you get Disfavor, damage is of no concern anymore honestly. (the bleed is super strong)
I didn't even took the axe nodes on the left and already doing a lot of damage. Life was really the only thing I cared about.
-
Last edited by OverTheWideRollingEarth on Feb 12, 2017, 4:08:40 PM
hELLO
im new player in this game
i start this build but i couldnt find the boot and gloves in poe.trade
i need alternatives
thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info