[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

Has anyone tested The RETCH belt with this build?
"
armada wrote:
Used this build after ripping multiple times this season and not having any currency left. Quality build, got me to high level maps real easy and I'm demolishing maps with relatively shit gear. I even fucked up the gearing and gems several times and still had an easy time.

Cheers.

hey armada, mind making your character public please?

i want to take tips as to how you are geared.
"
Disconaut wrote:
"
armada wrote:
Used this build after ripping multiple times this season and not having any currency left. Quality build, got me to high level maps real easy and I'm demolishing maps with relatively shit gear. I even fucked up the gearing and gems several times and still had an easy time.

Cheers.

hey armada, mind making your character public please?

i want to take tips as to how you are geared.

Yeah, I shared it. Char name is OL_JACK_BURTON. Gotta be honest, I'm not the best person to follow. I'm pretty terrible and I didn't realize it was an evasion build so I built armor. It's working out for me, but I fucked it up pretty bad.
Looking in Path of Building, if I am not using Cospri's or another source of poison for my Warchief totem (like Voidheart), it seems that replacing faster attacks with poison in the Warchief links results in significantly higher damage. Am I missing anything?
How hurt did EQ get with the new AoE nerfs incoming?
Well I was going to play this.... but given that Melee is officially reserved for role players, I think I'll go with an archer build and then give this one a shot when I get some currency or just want to have some fun. Thanks for the cool idea Hege
Is this build still going to be a strong viable build for the new league? My main goal for new upcoming league is to make a strong character that I can run Merc Labs and eventually Uber Labs. Also what are you thoughts on this being a starter build? I made a character with this build and played only self found up to level 45 so far just to see how it is, and seems pretty good so far, but have not got to high level yet.
Last edited by Dkbballer1 on Feb 28, 2017, 12:17:21 PM
Norse started this in Essence and Breach I believe. Took him less than a week to be chaining uber labs non stop and got enough currency to play all the other super fun builds he did. But yeah it is totally a good lab farming build still. EQ's nerf to AOE won't mess with uber lab since it is a close range fight.
"
Would Bloodlust be a good replacement for Poison? The idea is you inflict bleed with Leap Slam and then just get a ton of % damage for next 5 seconds. I haven't tested it much but so far it seems bosses die faster. Haven't done any long fights though.

Your Warchief totem has bloodlust, so it kills bosses super fast once you apply bleed with Disfavor.

i have the same build as norse on 85 lvl on 5.6k hp, same flasks etc but i die super fast from the lab traps, the spinning spiked things.

Is it normal or im doing something wrong? or perphaps i need to get more lifeflasks for the traps till i hit izaro?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info