[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

Bought 6S Cospri's with good rolls for 45C and 6-linked in under 50 Fusings. Time to roll a Slayer.
Help me with this build!

I have a 6L chest, and a 5L uul netol axe (upgraded).

What should I put in chest and in 5L? Or uul netol axe is bad? (Using it for free bleed + bloodlust for totem)

I also have very low tooltip dps.

only 9.4k with 6L EQ (EQ, less duration, MPD, AFD, poison, increased area)
"
Disconaut wrote:
Help me with this build!

I have a 6L chest, and a 5L uul netol axe (upgraded).

What should I put in chest and in 5L? Or uul netol axe is bad? (Using it for free bleed + bloodlust for totem)

I also have very low tooltip dps.

only 9.4k with 6L EQ (EQ, less duration, MPD, AFD, poison, increased area)

With a build like this you can't really trust the tooltip - it doesn't factor in your DPS from bleed/poison and the effect Vuln/TChains has on those DoTs.
"
DB42 wrote:

With a build like this you can't really trust the tooltip - it doesn't factor in your DPS from bleed/poison and the effect Vuln/TChains has on those DoTs.

so what do I do?

how do i know im "ready" for uber lab?

how much tooltips do you guys have?

also, put what setup in 6L? do I rely on EQ on bosses/izaro? or totem is better dps? (with bloodlust ofc)
You don't. Just give it a go. Basically as long as Izaro doesn't oneshot you you're ready. I know he can deal just shy of 10k damage but that was to a CI character without armor etc. I doubt he'll oneshot a Slayer at full endurance charges but even so his big attacks are telegraphed and easy to dodge. Worst case you let your totem fight for you while you apply bleed with EQ every now and then.
"
DB42 wrote:
You don't. Just give it a go. Basically as long as Izaro doesn't oneshot you you're ready. I know he can deal just shy of 10k damage but that was to a CI character without armor etc. I doubt he'll oneshot a Slayer at full endurance charges but even so his big attacks are telegraphed and easy to dodge. Worst case you let your totem fight for you while you apply bleed with EQ every now and then.

damn you guys are crazy...

i am pretty bad at this, i think i'll have to give up on this build :(

thanks for the help, maybe i will revisit this when i have a disfavor.
According to your profile you are playing in softcore breach ... so don't know what the problem is. Just put in an offering and go. If you fail ... well, that's annoying and lost time, but nothing else.
I'm not sure if this was asked as I haven't really read all the replies on this thread but, (having HC in mind) wouldn't sacrificing 4 points from somewhere (maybe from Shaper+Jewel) for Iron Reflexes be a good option since there's an alright amount of evasion/armour from items? I'm not a big fan of evasion builds without having any evasion scaling from tree and Acrobatics...

Or you guys feel comfortable with >=4 Endurance Charges + Lion's Roar/Granite?

If I ever do get these items next league, I will try Iron Reflexes myself but I'd like some input from you guys too.
Used this build after ripping multiple times this season and not having any currency left. Quality build, got me to high level maps real easy and I'm demolishing maps with relatively shit gear. I even fucked up the gearing and gems several times and still had an easy time.

Cheers.
My gear at the moment.
Gear

What would You recommend me to change? I'm doing pretty well, dying only when I make some mistake but I would like to be able to do uber lab and I don't know if I am able to do it at the moment. So what should I change? (I don't have bleeding-axe so I know I MUST change Bloodlust in armor)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info