[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

Hey! how do you deal with phys reflect maps im getting rekt by it. Should i just avoid it?
Im confused about the writhing jar in general. Is it only used for on kill effects and to start leeching before bosses or is there some hidden effect im not seeing?
"
Jager235 wrote:
Im confused about the writhing jar in general. Is it only used for on kill effects and to start leeching before bosses or is there some hidden effect im not seeing?

Afaik it's just pretty great for the Headsman Ascendency when doing bosses. "20% increased damage and AoE if you've killed recently". And I also think it's great as a safety net while in uber for traps because of leeching. But I guess mainly the instant heal and Headsman effect.
Last edited by Lemmji on Jan 28, 2017, 4:34:40 AM
"
JoJoAnd wrote:
Hey! how do you deal with phys reflect maps im getting rekt by it. Should i just avoid it?

Anyone knows?
"
JoJoAnd wrote:
"
JoJoAnd wrote:

Anyone knows?

You have 50% from Headsman ascendancy. with your leech should be more than enough. I don't even feel the reflect regardless the map mods.
"
JoJoAnd wrote:
"
JoJoAnd wrote:

Anyone knows?

Don't run phys reflect. Headsman helps on single reflect mobs, but the whole map, you're gonna have a bad time.
The pathing for the passive from 77 points to 86 points is a bit different. Do we respec into the new pathing? If so how?
Cleared all the game content until T16.

Had a go at guardians.. got rekt :/

I run Vulnerability + HoA with a 6L rare armour atm and IC + TC on CWDT setup.

My EQ is at about 110K when bufed with IAoE gem

Is Cospri and TC with Blasphemy a must for end game bosses? Seems like a lot of hp+ res to give up for +1 curses and psn. Does lvl 21 TC + Enhance boost defence that much?
Level 21 curses are for optimizing your end-game gear, it won't do much difference - so definitely not necessary.
Enhance (especially lvl 4) will add a lot of curse effect which is nice.

On bosses curses are reduced by 60%, which is a huge difference to normal trash mobs. So every little additional point you get there will be even more reduced by that fact.

The build is still using Vulnerability + Temporal Chains because it benefits Bleed/Poison than just packing Hatred + HoA on top instead.

In my opinion, Cospri's Chest is necessary for that build. Or at least a Voidheart to get at least some % chance to Poison. Or somehow get poison somewhere ...

Without Poison I would just go Blood Magic, Kaom's Heart, Essence Worm+Hatred and WED instead of Rapid Decay.

Cospri's gives you 100% Poison on Hit (in addition to the Bleed on Hit you get from Ascendancy) AND +1 Curse (AND ability to Curse Curse-immune, which is nice too). It also allows you then to use both Temp Chains and Vulnerability.

Temp Chains is a huge defensive factor (INSANE while mapping, good at bosses).
It gives you a bit more reaction time, which you probably need - because let's be honest: A life-based build without Kaom's is just not optimal for End Game in the current state.

For Guardians, Shaper, Uber you simply have to know the fights. You have to know what to evade and where to stand. You most certainly can't tank the big hits from them (hence, not even my 11k ES HOWA char can tank all hits ...).

Guardians are also much easier when playing solo I think, in party for example Minotaur burrows like crazy which is very bad ...
"
Lemmji wrote:
Just finished uber lab for the first time ever. Even with my quickly thrown together, subpar gear (played a howa raider for some time and sold some stuff from this build), the uber lab was VERY easy - leeching works extremely good and the culling in the last phase makes the last izzy fight an absolute joke. Thanks for the build!

Didn't even have Lion's Roar because I didn't have the chaos. Absolutely great build!

I don't know why but I'm having a lot of trouble with Uber Izaro. I got 1 hit like 4-5 times in second stage. I switched from Cospri's to Belly of the beast in hopes of more HP (~5.3k now) with maxed res. I don't get it. I haven't had any issues in cruel or merc but uber I get 1 hit all the time. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but I have no clue what. If I stay and fight him he does less damage/is tankable, but then I can't kill/disable ads. If I go for ads, izaro slash from other side of screen. Am I like really terrible at this or...? I've played mobas and shooters I should have some reflexes. Maybe I can record a video tomorrow cause now it's too late and I'm ranting. (quote is because I use similar gear)
Last edited by Cadiro on Feb 1, 2017, 6:44:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info