[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

"
maxineji wrote:
Was watching your stream and I noticed that when you stepped on the floor spike, your HP regen-ed so freakin fast. It is as if you are not taking any damage. How is that possible?

Before particularly long or bad trap layouts you can drop an eq on a mob to leech, it lasts plenty long enough for most traps.
Hi there, I would like to run a mid-budget eq slayer just for running labs (with as many keys as possible). Is this the perfect build for me? The cospri is quite cheap in the current league and I can grab myself a ~400 pdps axe crafted with vagan bleeding mod. Would it be one-shotted by a fully buffed izaro or will sth like brass dome or kaom's heart serves a better purpose for lab farming?

Also, if I am not using a cospri is it still worth to run single blasphemy-vulnerabulity and link poison in earthquake?

I was just wondering what your gem of choice would be instead of Bloodlust in the Warchief setup if you don't have an axe which bleeds?
why would u use ball lightning in cwdt setup?

NVM, was mistaking blind for being a curse ^^
Last edited by ManseBanse on Jan 20, 2017, 5:14:52 AM
"
Chunologist wrote:
For those of you who RRRRGB their Cospri's... how difficult was it? Which vorici recipe did you use? 3R?

Used 3R, took about 2k-2.5k chromes
IGN: WayTooFrosty -|- Assassin Spectral Throw: /view-thread/1803119
I'm currently using this build with an Uul-netol's Embrace. It seems to have some decent synergy with cospri's and the curses. Had to use a faster attack on eQ due to links on cospri's being hard to roll so the attack speed is still good.
"
ReMa86 wrote:
Hey guys, recently started to level my first Duelist in this game and after watching a lot of Norse gaming, decided to go with this build. "Run" all 30 pages and build itself few times and I have a few questions that would help me a lot. I have some currency in stash, tnx to Skyforth, and decided to go full with Disfavour and Cospri, so... for Norse if he finds time to answer and to other earthquakers:

1. How important are stats on Disfavour (12% vs 16% AS and hunt for higher x-x physical) or any Disfavour will do (higher better i know that but prices vary a lot on standard and I am not that rich)?

2. How important is Enhance gem and can we go without it and run something else (Increased Duration maybe)?

3. After "run" through pages, some guys mention difference in skill tree, can you post both versions (if you have them)?

4. Can we go with any belt and take +1 EC belt just as end game upgrade?

5. Can't recall the 5th question :/

P.S. Thanks Norse for the great build, it was a pleasure to watch something different then CI fucking facetanking blade vortex and thanks for "eating" a lot of my free time during essence league. I hope you and the rest of guys can find some time to answer and hope that with your build will finally bring me to the end game... Tnx again and good luck guys!

1. Highest pDPS overall. You can sort poe.trade results by dps just by clicking on them.

2. Enhance is super important. Even a lvl 2 is preferred until you can get a 3 or 4 as it increases the effectiveness of the curses. Inc Duration has no effect on curses as aura's.

3. Don't know the "versions", I would just go for Norse's tree and alter by a point or two for +30 stat nodes if you can't get enough dex or int from gear.

4. +1 EC belt is a luxury and I think Norse even drop's some EC nodes at some point. These may be the tree's you're referring to.

5. You didn't have a question but if disfavor is too pricey then you can go with a 5 link Hezmana's or Kaom's Primacy and a 5 or 6 link chest. Use a jeweler's touch if it's cheaper than an already linked axe. This should get you through Uber lab and into at least t10-11 maps easily to farm currency for cospri's, helm enchant, and disfavor upgrades.

GL
"
norseman21 wrote:
"
What's your reasoning for using a rare turquoise amulet over Warped Timepiece? 12% reduced skill effect duration is good with EQ isn't it? Also the leech rate bonuses are super nice, especially that mana leech rate bonus, might help solve any mana problems you had

Getting the stats without the amumlet for curses/aoe/conc etc would be near impossible, I looked at timepiece and tried to put it in but was near impossible sadly

im min-maxing and i think this Warped Timepiece is possible by getting a witchfire brew flask for vulnerability and using blasphemy + temp chains and purity of elements as auras and it fills up the resist that we lack

thanks for the build norse
Just finished uber lab for the first time ever. Even with my quickly thrown together, subpar gear (played a howa raider for some time and sold some stuff from this build), the uber lab was VERY easy - leeching works extremely good and the culling in the last phase makes the last izzy fight an absolute joke. Thanks for the build!

Didn't even have Lion's Roar because I didn't have the chaos. Absolutely great build!
For using this build in HC, do you recommend using Devoto's Devotion? I have been tempted to spend a skill pt or 2 for the +30 dex and ditching this helmet for a high life, res, and armor helmet.

This build has been pretty safe for HC so far. I am lvl 82 with budget gear. I use Belly of the Beast 5L and a 5L Hezmanas for now.

I am currently thinking about dropping poison on EQ until I have better gear. One nice thing about Hezmana's is I can add an extra aura. I chose to go with Artic armor. So, right now I have Artic Armor + Vuln curse/Blasphemy + Herald of Ash.

My largest concern is the helmet choice of Devoto's Devotion for HC.

Any thoughts?
Last edited by Crebstar on Jan 25, 2017, 3:43:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info