Patch 2.4.0g

"
Gunslingerx64 wrote:
Damn I just bought a few boxes and a portal effect today on my lunch break. :( would have bought that vortex instead. lol

youre own fault for notwaiting.
"
"
Czerpakistan wrote:
"
TwoHits wrote:
Awesome! A Discharge mtx now that you've fucked coc..

Edit: Prime example of why I won't support this game monetarily anymore.

Lmao, have you played CoC since the "nerf"? mjolner discharge still facerolling t16s like trash mobs. get outta here with that trash

Bad build k thx

bad build that everyone whined about massively because it was "nerfed" when the "nerf" came? must not be too bad then. get that elitist garbage out of here.
"
Hyskoa wrote:
Great, now they're going to be nerfing divination boxes into the ground. Why...

It was understandable. If you found a Diviner's box in a good zone, you could profit massively or acquire chase items far too easily. Take a look at Kaom's Heart for example. It's been pretty steady at 3-5ex for the past couple leagues, shit-tanked to 1ex thanks to the Diviner strongbox.

The way I figure, they wanted to retain some of that exclusivity factor with certain things, and Diviner's were making it way too easy.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Czerpakistan wrote:
"
TwoHits wrote:

Edit: Prime example of why I won't support this game monetarily anymore.

Lmao, have you played CoC since the "nerf"? mjolner discharge still facerolling t16s like trash mobs. get outta here with that trash

Are you really that dumb? Discharge is cast on hit, not cast on crit. Cast on hit gets 10 cast per second, coc gets 2 cast per second; and mjolner was BUFFED with Atlas.. YOU get outta here with that trash, fkn scrawn.
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 2.4.0g
  • Introduced new microtransaction skill effects: Black Hole Frostbolt, Black Hole Vortex and Flare Discharge.
  • When you complete the special objective of a map, an ornate gold circle will now appear around the map icon on the Atlas.
  • When your Atlas and Inventory are both open, hovering over a map in your inventory will highlight it on the Atlas. When right clicking on a map in your inventory, the Atlas will centre around that map.
  • A text search box has been added to the Atlas, you can search by a map's name or tier (for example, tier:4). Maps that you have uncovered that match the search will be highlighted.
  • Further improved the behaviour of totems with channeled skills.
  • Removed the mod "Contains additional Divination Cards from the current Area" from the Diviner's Strongbox.
  • All corruption only Essence mods (of Delirium, Horror, Hysteria and Insanity) now have a minimum level of 50.
  • Fixed a bug where Eternal Orb imprints of items with "Cast" abilities (such as glove enchantments) would not save correctly.
  • Fixed a performance issue related to global effects (like surface water or certain environmental changes that occur around map bosses).
  • Fixed a bug where the Atlas image would appear cut off on some graphic cards (those that couldn't handle textures larger than 4096x4096).
  • Fixed a bug where Enduring Cry would stack life regeneration incorrectly.
  • Fixed a bug where Trap and Mine damage stats could affect damage when not using a trap or mine.
  • Fixed a client crash with the "Chill nearby enemies for 1 second on Block" essence mod.
  • Fixed a client crash with Dominus' cold totems.
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur with totems casting Flameblast.
  • Fixed a rare instance crash related to Vakali Totems.

If I'm understanding this right, the divination box mod was removed to prevent abuse by specific unnamed parties doing shady things in the normal acts. Perhaps you guys could consider making it an affix only available in maps in the future? It was a pretty neat idea.
Fixing the Hysteria gloves so leveling can be a complete fucking chore again.

Thanks GGG.
"
TwoHits wrote:
"
TwoHits wrote:

https://youtu.be/sndz4uJG_bU?t=18m55s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrBTrW2FMrA

Yep, murders T14+, Uber Atziri... CoC so dead.

The phys-spell Uber runner says on the last split phase (paraphrasing) "This feels no different than before."

GG no re.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
The highlighting color in the atlas when searching is far too dim. The white animation (in and out) on the grey makes it hard to see... Why did you choose the color white to highlight a grey background (the outside of a map)?

"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Sep 22, 2016, 9:04:22 PM
Love the new Discharge MTX the others are cool as well, great changes to Atlas as well, well done.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
The boots enchant made leveling bearable for a day, then it got "fixed". The gloves enchant helped a bit with leveling, now it's "fixed" too. Leveling alts in this game is probably the worst thing about it, and you just keep making it worse.... How about, I get to start at level 60 if I have a level 90? I have made so many characters I just can't take much more. It's time, GGG. It was time 6 months ago.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info