Patch 2.4.0g

Thank you very much for the flameblast totem fix !
Hf :)
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 2.4.0g
  • Further improved the behaviour of totems with channeled skills.
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur with totems casting Flameblast.

Thank you. :)
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
;( no more fun diviners
There's the Diviner's Strongbox nerf. Lame.
Atlas search function - thank you very much for that, and for adding it so quickly.
Thanks fot the Atlas QOL changes, they are VERY much appreciated! :)
"
BrownTown86 wrote:
There's the Diviner's Strongbox nerf. Lame.

It's a buff.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
Qarl wrote:
Removed the mod "Contains additional Divination Cards from the current Area" from the Diviner's Strongbox.

Might as well just remove the Strongbox, srsly this expansion "removed" a lot of fun already! Staph it!
Ninja map drop rate nerf? nice... done 123 atlas and doing 100%++quantity/15%++pack to get 6-12tiers lower than the tier i'm running and no higher tier maps...
Last edited by NelyxVanfanel on Sep 23, 2016, 1:13:56 AM
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 2.4.0g
  • When you complete the special objective of a map, an ornate gold circle will now appear around the map icon on the Atlas.
  • When your Atlas and Inventory are both open, hovering over a map in your inventory will highlight it on the Atlas. When right clicking on a map in your inventory, the Atlas will centre around that map.
  • A text search box has been added to the Atlas, you can search by a map's name or tier (for example, tier:4). Maps that you have uncovered that match the search will be highlighted.

OMG ! Thanks for those QOL !
And simply thank you for all your work to improve the game and make it still enjoyable :)

Now, I have to save money to buy the Chimera Supporter Pack because I need that awesome Cloth Map of the Atlas :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info