Patch 2.4.0g

yeah thats LAME AS FUCK
the removing of that div card mod.. i get to see like 10 or so posts on forums and reddit about how awwwessome the div cards are with that box..

meanwhile i only ever saw 1 div card box ever.. and it wasnt that special party member opened it really fast lol

SUCKS
i wanted to have fun with that.. but nooo
"
When your Atlas and Inventory are both open, hovering over a map in your inventory will highlight it on the Atlas. When right clicking on a map in your inventory, the Atlas will centre around that map.

spacebar is it inventar shortcut in my settings
And spacebar close atlas

how i can fix it?
I lake spacebar as inventar
Last edited by iWorld on Sep 23, 2016, 7:00:53 AM
Great improvements to the Atlas search, or would have been 2 weeks ago anyway.

Then most ppl were trying to figure out if they had done a map or not, it would have been really helpful, and probably still will be for some people.

But now my issue, and I suspect most peoples issue is figuring out which maps I have in my stash are connected to maps I haven't found yet, because now I have to run those to maybe be able to get the ones I don't have because I've run out of maps I can get the completion bonus from.

I guess I can put a bunch of maps from my stash into my inventory, open the atlas, open the inventory, point at the maps to figure out which ones are worth running to maybe get the ones I need. Make note of them, or move them all to one area of the inventory, then close Atlas, open stash, move the ones that aren't connected to ones I need back to their sorting order, and put the ones that are connected in another areas to be run.

Not really handy.

Now if I could open my stash and scroll around the atlas and move the maps without all the extra steps it would be more useful.

The really messed up part about all this is that I have to do all this in order to get back to where I was before the Atlas came out. Then whatever map had a chance to drop instead of only ones connected.

I guess when I get over 100 maps with the bonus I can now drop 2 tiers over where I am now - supposedly because this is better than more maps dropping. (but really a last minute fix for the drop abuse the player base saw immediately that ggg missed) Evidently this gives me more incentive, or however they worded it, to run higher maps.

One wonders why they patched it out awhile back then?

So after I do all this I can where I was way back when before they patched out the +2 drops and restricted drops by atlas position.

Except it appears quite a few of the maps in my pool I've been building for years have been deleveled.

Pretty standard ggg move, but still annoying none the less.

Don't get me wrong, I like all the new maps and bosses, and in theory will like the sextants once I eventually get some (I've only run a 100-150 maps so far, I'm sure I will get some soon.)

Once I figure out which ones to shape that might be nice also.

I'm still of the opinion that the map system should have been improved and enlarged years ago. I get that they are working to benefit different demographics of players, but as it appears improving the endgame retains players - Something I would think is pretty obvious.

Like Chris said in that podcast, once people get to maps they tend to stick around in poe. (and would be more likely to support vs someone who doesn't make it to maps.) So it kind of makes sense to give those players more to be excited about. (and likely to support)

For instance if the map system had gotten more variety and size a couple of years ago I would have continued to buy supporter packs. Instead we got things like pvp - and pvp without healers is never going to amount to a lot - gamers know this, as should game developers.

Anyway, as soon as I saw that map upgrades were part of the new update I almost bought another supporter pack as a knee jerk reaction.

Then I thought about it and decided to wait. Seems like a lot of things "hyped" as great improvements really aren't, or in fact are worse.

Now I'm torn. I like the new maps and new bosses quite a lot, and possibly the shapers and sextants. I would support on that alone, except...

I don't like the extra layer of rng and the once again basically forcing me to go buy something in order to run content.
Pretty much have to though, I mean I can work for months to maybe get all the map drops I need to complete my atlas, or I can just go buy them and be done with it in a day or two.

But then I've spent all the orbs I worked to get on being able to run content to get back to where I was instead of improving my char/s.

I want to encourage ggg to keep up the map improvements regarding variety and interesting bosses/layout changes, but I do not like their insistence on making systems forcing me to trade to run the new content reasonably.

Sadly almost everything for some time seems geared toward that end, so I guess if I support they will get the idea I think that's a good thing.

EDIT:

Maybe some kind of differentiation in the supporter packs to identify WHY we are buying them. Something like series of check box options where we could pick or not pick several option, or just one.

Then I would feel like my support is actually helping me improve my experience and GGG would be able to see exactly why and what people are buying the packs.

Try to be the person your dog thinks you are.
Last edited by AlteraxPoe on Sep 23, 2016, 7:37:49 AM
"
Qarl wrote:
  • Fixed a performance issue related to global effects (like surface water or certain environmental changes that occur around map bosses).
  • A text search box has been added to the Atlas, you can search by a map's name or tier (for example, tier:4). Maps that you have uncovered that match the search will be highlighted.

Thank you! :-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Sep 23, 2016, 8:23:03 AM
WHY THE HELL. COME ON. WHY THE HYSTERIA LEVEL CHANGE. NOW LEVELING IS PURE GOD DAMN GARBAGE AGAIN!!!
You don't cap for ele weakness? - Kids these days...

Tanky Flameblast Guide @ /view-thread/1682668
Life based ele Spetral Throw @ /view-thread/1714274
"
Kvastaras25 wrote:
Cospri's Malice Leech bug not fixed =/

+1
excellent work gentlemen.

this QOL improvement to atlas is helpful and pretty comprehensive.

I was also well aware of how potent div boxes ar.... were.
spent a lot of chaos rolling "cards of a type" the most cards
I ever got was 30... but I got 20 many times :D

hahaha too late cant have em back :D

next patch:

"Fixed a bug where agnosiousd was unable to tank atziri"
"
Daenyo wrote:
so people exploited a mod again and farmed headhunters or whatever in a short period. now casual dudes won't ever get the feeling of achievement when they get a good div card through that mod, oh well... doesn't really matter to selffound anyway, still though, it's less possibilities and that feels bad, man.

broseff it is for the best.

there are a _LOT_ of divination cards.

I have lost an ENTIRE stash tab to incomplete sets.

;Search on Atlas = nice.

Now I waiting for Search for Skill Tree, so we can search for "strength" or "block".
Interesting mechanics enthusiast.
"
farmazongold wrote:
;Search on Atlas = nice.

Now I waiting for Search for Skill Tree, so we can search for "strength" or "block".

Yes, would be a nice QoL improvement.

"
Qarl wrote:

[li]Fixed a client crash with Dominus' cold totems.[/li]

Just curious: How often you fixed crash issues (or other ones) with that?
Felt like 187 times ^^
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Last edited by Hunwulf on Sep 23, 2016, 2:35:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info