Patch 2.4.0g

Just a QoL feedback?

If i hover over my maps on the Atlas it says:

Tier: 4

If i type

Tier: 4

nothing happens. But if i write

Tier:4

all T4 starting to be marked. You have to write it without a space, while the maps showing it with a space. At least it does looks like there is a space. Maybe i need new glasses, lol.

Edit: NVM, i just found the info button, its clearly declared there. Sorry guys/lads!

Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Last edited by Astarte911 on Sep 23, 2016, 1:29:06 AM
Funny how most of em QQ about the MTX for discharge after the CoC nerf :D If that was the only way to play that skill ^.^

Also... performance improvements would be better before MTXs and also the Sextant buffs would be nice..

But all in all the Patch is a nice qol improvement.
"
All corruption only Essence mods (of Delirium, Horror, Hysteria and Insanity) now have a minimum level of 50.

does this make Misery, Dread,Scorn, Envy drop at level 50?? .. and Screaming Essences??
"
CaoMengde wrote:
"
All corruption only Essence mods (of Delirium, Horror, Hysteria and Insanity) now have a minimum level of 50.

does this make Misery, Dread,Scorn, Envy drop at level 50?? .. and Screaming Essences??

No, this has nothing to do with drop chances or levels.
Thanks for div box changes, the whole two I found really made a difference it for me...NOT. Again, some people abuse the system and you just fuck it up for everyone else because of that. Cheers!
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Can we get the stash search to also search inventory? Thanks.
Removed the mod "Contains additional Divination Cards from the current Area" from the Diviner's Strongbox.

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :-(
"
Removed the mod "Contains additional Divination Cards from the current Area" from the Diviner's Strongbox.

better late than never
if only you have removed all these taste of hates obtained by bots...
so people exploited a mod again and farmed headhunters or whatever in a short period. now casual dudes won't ever get the feeling of achievement when they get a good div card through that mod, oh well... doesn't really matter to selffound anyway, still though, it's less possibilities and that feels bad, man.
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
"
Qarl wrote:
Further improved the behaviour of totems with channeled skills.

I'm wondering what these improvements were, because Incinerate totems have gotten worse. Previously, once an enemy got within range of one, it would cast continuously until the totem expired. Now, it stops casting when there's no enemies nearby, and therefore loses the damage buff from channeling Incinerate. It's not such a big deal during map clears, but in any sustained fight (bosses, Elreon missions) it sucks to have the totems constantly ramping up from scratch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info