Patch 2.4.0g

Great stuff so far :) glad to see the work put it but since the last few patches Performance in the game was suppossed to go up but my client has been running laggy as ever the California gateway has massing 10-15 second lag spikes quite frequently for a hardcore player this is very frustrating a few friends have died to str8 lag problems but we will continue playing hoping we get some fixes on the servers soon
Well... RIP Hysteria gloves. Never forget :(
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
"
Removed the mod "Contains additional Divination Cards from the current Area" from the Diviner's Strongbox.

Awww. This was a huge time saver when I was farming for Vinia's Tokens in the Crematorium to respec my ascendancy points (I thought Elementalist would be good for my ice spear build for some reason, and I was already lvl 86 so I didn't want to start fresh). Perhaps the Vinia's Token card could drop more frequently, or each ascendancy node could only cost 4 refund points instead of 5?
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
Some nice QOL updates there
"
Czerpakistan wrote:
"
TwoHits wrote:
Awesome! A Discharge mtx now that you've fucked coc..

Edit: Prime example of why I won't support this game monetarily anymore.

Lmao, have you played CoC since the "nerf"? mjolner discharge still facerolling t16s like trash mobs. get outta here with that trash

Bad build k thx
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
So GGG has finally listened to the constant and immediate response from players, wanting a SEARCH feature. Excellent. Now, why not an UNLIMITED ignore list that's been requested for years, now. Not days, weeks or months..............when can we see that??
I rarely post, but when I do it's important. Fighting for the player, not monsters! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/880487

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2300612
Welcome changes!
Especially the map ones.
What I don't really understand tho is why the website has to go down when gameservers are being updated / restarted?
Damn I just bought a few boxes and a portal effect today on my lunch break. :( would have bought that vortex instead. lol
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]
I hope the performance fix is enough to solve my issues...
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Fixed a bug where Enduring Cry would stack life regeneration incorrectly.

Fixed a bug where Enduring Cry would stack life regeneration incorrectly.

really? lower or more ? how so..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info