[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

"
oipad wrote:
"
buttcommander wrote:
how do you manage stun with this build, just kiara? is that enough, seem like just 1 charge and really short duration. so you really have to time it well? sry new to ci build, thx

i feel like until you have skyforth, the "80% stun avoid if killed recently" is the way to go. on skyforth, get the leech on kill. the build doesnt mention it, his boots have the leech enchant but we dont know if he just didnt get the other one ;)

what about eye of chayula, is the tradeoff of using it that bad? really trying to avoid build using skyforth, its just way to expensive for me.
i was fine with just the boot enchant, killed shaper with that - no skyforth needed. i prefer spell dmg/energy shield/stats on amulet but its kind of a personal preference
"
"
Knampfclown wrote:

since I don't use a wand as weapon but a dagger I replaced the flame dash setup with whirling blades - faster attacks - fortify so I can move around the map fast.

Are you new to path of exile? Your auras are running all the time once you activate them unless you die, so you get some stacks up and use your movement skill to get around the map to approach packs, pop flasks if you need to. movement skill is also used to keep fortify up (reduced dmg).

Thank you for the info. I am not new to POE, I have played for about 1.5k hours over the years so I know how auras work. I was simply trying to show a progression for how the character plays from the very beginning of the character waking up for each session to make sure I understood the interactions.

Do you feel your whirling blades dagger set up easily replaces the damage that Void Battery Wand appears to give this build?

Depending on the rest of your gear especially for fast pace mapping you don't need the dmg since you mostly instakill the packs anyways - movement speed is king. For stuff like guardians uber atziri or shaper void battery is better ofc. I am lowlife so I have another aura and 30% dmg from pain attunment compared to op build though!
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Last edited by Knampfclown on Oct 30, 2016, 11:08:40 PM
I´m quite disappointed with this build.
Might be due to myself beeing too stupid to play it,
but i am stuck at level 84, simply because i die so often, even on tier 6 bosses sometimes.

Got over 10k ES, void battery, 6l fur shawl, capped res, 3 of the 4 labs done... does not work
at all (for me).

I once did a t12 and a t13 map, but also died there 2-3 times each.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a strong bow build up to 20 ex costs?

My impression is that i am not able to play this BV stuff, i am really disappointed somehow mmmh.
"
bex_HB wrote:
I´m quite disappointed with this build.
Might be due to myself beeing too stupid to play it,
but i am stuck at level 84, simply because i die so often, even on tier 6 bosses sometimes.

Got over 10k ES, void battery, 6l fur shawl, capped res, 3 of the 4 labs done... does not work
at all (for me).

I once did a t12 and a t13 map, but also died there 2-3 times each.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a strong bow build up to 20 ex costs?

My impression is that i am not able to play this BV stuff, i am really disappointed somehow mmmh.

link your gear, seems like an leech issue to me.Since I got less ES and can facetank t13,t14

link your gear, seems like an leech issue to me.Since I got less ES and can facetank t13,t14[/quote]

do you use life leech gem or something? i have 9.2k ES level 86 and cant facetank T9 and up they usualy hit me for about 3-5k ES per hit my gear was posted on page 21 of this guide. one boss forgot the map T9 just 1 shots me was some bishop boss..even with vaal discipline up 1hit KO any ideas?:P
What is the benefit of going with the unique chest over a higher ES 6L?

It will cost roughly the same amount for a 7-800 ES 6L vaal regalia with some resistances or something on it. Is the spell damage etc on the beast fur worth it for less ES?
hi lifting, in your video u said ur char has 56k tooltip dmg,my gear is close to what you have except wand, but i only have 10k dmg full buff (except flask) , could you check my gear and tell me what i need to change in order to get that kinda dmg? my char name's ShadowBladeRunner.

thanks very much
Can someone look at my gear and tell me where i should improve first so that i can eventually one day do red tier maps, yeah totally forgot to link my equipment

EDIT:
Spoiler
Last edited by zocke1r on Nov 1, 2016, 2:07:15 PM
if you want help with your gear start linking it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info