[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

"
Raptoros21 wrote:
Build is pretty good. About 21k dps tooltip with inc area (max charges), 32k with conc. It does way more than what the tooltip shows. Anyone know how to calculate it?

according to the wiki the correct calculation is if you can maintain 20 stacks, tooltip dps / (casts per second) * 20
useless build...
"
useless build...

useless comment
9k sheld, one shot by t7 boss. nice build
Last edited by Extraordinary_ on Nov 3, 2016, 6:17:58 PM
Got 13k ES, (24k dps without conc or flasks), can facetank Shapers smash within Colddegen aoe(using lifeleech gem there).
Still really low dps compared to pathfinder(perm vinktars shock)!!

It's strong but basically a sup par version of the Pathfinder CI BV builds.
I regret not going pathfinder after all.
Last edited by Watipah on Nov 3, 2016, 10:50:13 PM
Are you guys getting these numbers with or without powercharges?

I'm at 12.5k ES, get 60k DPS with conc effect-- thats 1.2M on bosses with powercharges... And that is WITHOUT uber ascendency.

So I ask you guys... how are you not doing good dps? I'm at lv88 and crushing T10-T12 bosses right now. With Uber Ascendency, I'll easily take T15. Then at level 92 I'll be able to do shaper...

Also quick tip. If you are having issues with leech in the beginning and want good DPS, get a third cheapo Energy from within Jewel. And put next to Blood Drinker. Then you can pull that .4% leech temporarily along with a good amount of life to ES nearby (did that for 10 levels, very good temp fix; then switched out when I could even out the DPS/ES and keep a life leech gem in for bosses survivably).
"
9k sheld, one shot by t7 boss. nice build

Guessing Bad map modes. T7 should be no issue with that gear. You still need to know boss fights and watch your mods. You're not invincible really till you're in your 90s and have a 6link. Even then you have to be aware with bosses.
"
useless build...

You just don't know how to play the build! I watched most of Lifting's Streaming videos on this build and he was crushing everything........If it had been useless, he wouldn't have been crushing everything, let alone running tons of Uber lab runs successfully.........
i drop this shit
Last edited by Extraordinary_ on Nov 5, 2016, 6:48:14 AM
"
i drop this shit

so you dropped essence worm that means you need to drop one aura, as well, you cant drop war lords unless you can find another way of leech for life and mana, or you dropped hatred and say goodbye to 36% extra dmg, or you drop discipline and say goodbye 303 base es, so which of these 3 options did you choose and what exactly did your second ring provide you with to make that trade off worth it, or did you find a way of keeping all 3 auras active without essence worm?
Last edited by zocke1r on Nov 5, 2016, 11:15:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info