[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Came from the LowLife/CI Build (Top Nr 1 BladeVortex) to this build due to being a glasscanon with the other build.
DMG is much lower but now I can servive attacks of bosses. Thx for that.

But I changed few things and maybe some want to know.
First thing is skyforth. Sure expensive but well .. good boots.
Secondly: I got the following Gem Setup and I am wondering why nobody is using it. CurseOH / HoI / Warlords. It gives more Damage than Blasphemy and provides the curses 100% save due to the high CritChance.

My Gear:
Spoiler

uhm I use that as low life, dmg is great an sustain too, switch added fire with lifeleech and get ghostreaver keystone you are instant full es whenever u take a big hit ;D

btw. 1 question, whats stronger herald of ice+hatred or remove hatred and use herald of thunder, herald of ice and herald of ash together?
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Last edited by Knampfclown on Oct 29, 2016, 5:28:19 PM
Thank you for the guide. I don't typically play builds with so many skills so could some one please check my understanding of the game play?

1) set up the auras of discipline, warlords mark (via blasphemy), and hatred

2) build up blade vortex stacks to 20 max by spamming the skill

3) approach pack and drop decoy totem

4) kill pack and flame dash to next pack and repeat steps 2-4

I am unsure if this is correct and which flasks should be weaved in to these steps when.

thank you for any help you can give.
"
Thank you for the guide. I don't typically play builds with so many skills so could some one please check my understanding of the game play?

1) set up the auras of discipline, warlords mark (via blasphemy), and hatred

2) build up blade vortex stacks to 20 max by spamming the skill

3) approach pack and drop decoy totem

4) kill pack and flame dash to next pack and repeat steps 2-4

I am unsure if this is correct and which flasks should be weaved in to these steps when.

thank you for any help you can give.

for most of the content you don't need 20 stacks (just for bosses)

I am fast pace mapping t10-13 with 8-10 stacks up and just whirling blade through the map (using a dagger) mostly I don't need a decoy totem because I switch added fire dmg with life leech gem and with warlords mark I can facetank most of the mobs due to having ghost reaver note flasks you mostly pop defensive flask kiaras and taste of hate/atziri for packs
"
Knampfclown wrote:

I am fast pace mapping t10-13 with 8-10 stacks up and just whirling blade through the map (using a dagger) mostly I don't need a decoy totem because I switch added fire dmg with life leech gem and with warlords mark I can facetank most of the mobs due to having ghost reaver note flasks you mostly pop defensive flask kiaras and taste of hate/atziri for packs

I am confused. I don't see whirling blades listed in this build guide.

Which gems in this guide did you replace with a whirling blades set up?

If you used whirling blades was the general usage like this?

1) Get auras up and running (which ones?)
2) get some stacks of Vortex blades running
3) approach pack using whirling blades
4) pop some flasks (as you recommended above)
5) kill pack using whirling blades and what ever Vortex blades you had stacked and move on to next pack (with Flame Dash?)

Sorry for the extra questions but I am confused how your build relates to this build guide. I am just trying to understand the original build guide first before considering any changes unless you think the whirling blades change is required...
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 29, 2016, 10:10:43 PM
how do you manage stun with this build, just kiara? is that enough, seem like just 1 charge and really short duration. so you really have to time it well? sry new to ci build, thx
"
"
Knampfclown wrote:

I am confused. I don't see whirling blades listed in this build guide.

Which gems in this guide did you replace with a whirling blades set up?

If you used whirling blades was the general usage like this?

1) Get auras up and running (which ones?)
2) get some stacks of Vortex blades running
3) approach pack using whirling blades
4) pop some flasks (as you recommended above)
5) kill pack using whirling blades and what ever Vortex blades you had stacked and move on to next pack (with Flame Dash?)

Sorry for the extra questions but I am confused how your build relates to this build guide. I am just trying to understand the original build guide first before considering any changes unless you think the whirling blades change is required...

since I don't use a wand as weapon but a dagger I replaced the flame dash setup with whirling blades - faster attacks - fortify so I can move around the map fast.

Are you new to path of exile? Your auras are running all the time once you activate them unless you die, so you get some stacks up and use your movement skill to get around the map to approach packs, pop flasks if you need to. movement skill is also used to keep fortify up (reduced dmg).
"
Knampfclown wrote:

since I don't use a wand as weapon but a dagger I replaced the flame dash setup with whirling blades - faster attacks - fortify so I can move around the map fast.

Are you new to path of exile? Your auras are running all the time once you activate them unless you die, so you get some stacks up and use your movement skill to get around the map to approach packs, pop flasks if you need to. movement skill is also used to keep fortify up (reduced dmg).

Thank you for the info. I am not new to POE, I have played for about 1.5k hours over the years so I know how auras work. I was simply trying to show a progression for how the character plays from the very beginning of the character waking up for each session to make sure I understood the interactions.

Do you feel your whirling blades dagger set up easily replaces the damage that Void Battery Wand appears to give this build?
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 30, 2016, 2:25:30 PM
"
buttcommander wrote:
how do you manage stun with this build, just kiara? is that enough, seem like just 1 charge and really short duration. so you really have to time it well? sry new to ci build, thx

i feel like until you have skyforth, the "80% stun avoid if killed recently" is the way to go. on skyforth, get the leech on kill. the build doesnt mention it, his boots have the leech enchant but we dont know if he just didnt get the other one ;)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KingOfAesthetics/characters

check my gear plz, i cant cast 20 blades, just 12. What my problem? thx.
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KingOfAesthetics/characters

check my gear plz, i cant cast 20 blades, just 12. What my problem? thx.

in your hideout without manaleech you wont be able to sustain spamming up to 20. go to a map and try it there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info