[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

"
Peernix wrote:
"
kira1414 wrote:
I couldn't find this question in the FAQ section of the guide and I am not sure if this has been asked before.

What about replacing slower projectile with rapid decay so that you can have void manipulation + rapid decay for the dot in the 6L?

I would say because of maths. Slower projectiles apply the more damage on ALL sources of the projectile damage. So the basic physical + lightning + chaos damage is also affected. Rapid decay only applies to the triggered SnakeBite poison damage, because it boosts "Damage Over Time". Therefore Slower Projectiles remotly also applies to the Poison damage because it affects the base damage and the Poison damage is calculated from the base damage.

Correct. SP has double dipping. Rapid decay doesn't. Pretty straightforward.
"
MrOleg wrote:
"
Peernix wrote:
"
kira1414 wrote:
I couldn't find this question in the FAQ section of the guide and I am not sure if this has been asked before.

What about replacing slower projectile with rapid decay so that you can have void manipulation + rapid decay for the dot in the 6L?

I would say because of maths. Slower projectiles apply the more damage on ALL sources of the projectile damage. So the basic physical + lightning + chaos damage is also affected. Rapid decay only applies to the triggered SnakeBite poison damage, because it boosts "Damage Over Time". Therefore Slower Projectiles remotly also applies to the Poison damage because it affects the base damage and the Poison damage is calculated from the base damage.

Correct. SP has double dipping. Rapid decay doesn't. Pretty straightforward.

I see. It will be great if the OP can include this into the FAQ section so people having the same question will be able to find the answer there.
Spoiler
"
Automatorr wrote:
"
Automatorr wrote:

Hi, ty for great build!
I have 8ex to spend - best upgrade for me?
Thinking about Reach or Dying Sun...

Dying Sun. Always Dying Sun.
El Psy Congroo.
I'm playing as a ranger atm, but I'd love to try your build. I also have some questions: which class should I go? Are there any changes in gears as well as skill tree?
So for Opus, i'll only have 3 arrows without +1 drillneck. Do i use LMP or anything?
"
Anavels wrote:
So for Opus, i'll only have 3 arrows without +1 drillneck. Do i use LMP or anything?

Yes use LMP in LA till you can get reach.
"
MrOleg wrote:
"
Anavels wrote:

Yes use LMP in LA till you can get reach.

Cool, thanks. I CAN afford a reach if i wanted to but i need other gears tho
"
pashkudas wrote:
"The Shaper can no longer be Taunted."
Shaper still doable without decoy now?

Of course, you don't really want to use a decoy anyways, Wither totem is better.

Here's a video to demonstate how strong the totem is, killing Shaper in the third phase in under 10 seconds
Last edited by klayveR on Oct 17, 2016, 3:34:40 PM
"
klayveR wrote:
"
pashkudas wrote:
"The Shaper can no longer be Taunted."
Shaper still doable without decoy now?

Of course, you don't really want to use a decoy anyways, Wither totem is better.

Here's a video to demonstate how strong the totem is, killing Shaper in the third phase in under 10 seconds

Holy cow, what build is that?
reach of the council its NUTS !
My equip so far .Gonna work on the jewerley and the 5L chest now .

Last edited by axelw on Oct 17, 2016, 4:14:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info