[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

"
Patch note: 2.4.1
The Guardians of the Void can no longer be permanently taunted. They can only be taunted every so often.

The Guardians now not easy anymore :(
"The Shaper can no longer be Taunted."
Shaper still doable without decoy now?
Well killing hydra/chimera was really hard(long) with immunities but taunt nerf is outright dirty. Pretty much we need to come up with some genius idea, or just make 2nd build for them.
@pashkudas
Shaper taunt-immunity isn't too bad. We were using wither totem on him instead of taunt anyway.

Hi, ty for great build!
I have 8ex to spend - best upgrade for me?
Thinking about Reach or Dying Sun...
Hey!

So, I'm looking at the cast when damage taken set up, and does CWDT proc vaal haste? From what I've seen it doesn't seem to, and from what I've read online it doesn't either.
"
Hey!

So, I'm looking at the cast when damage taken set up, and does CWDT proc vaal haste? From what I've seen it doesn't seem to, and from what I've read online it doesn't either.

Correct. You have to cast vaal haste manually.
Is Steel Ring is a big upgrade to this build (instead of normal resist based rings for example). Assumed that they are giving the same stats, but the implicit is the phys damage. So does it worth to try to craft one, or just go with a good %chaos damage and added chaos dmg ring?
It would be great if someone post Video (maybe OP?) how kill Chimera/Hydra with this build. Poison immunity is quite a big deal, especially if You have Death's Opus and not Reach.
I couldn't find this question in the FAQ section of the guide and I am not sure if this has been asked before.

What about replacing slower projectile with rapid decay so that you can have void manipulation + rapid decay for the dot in the 6L?
"
kira1414 wrote:
I couldn't find this question in the FAQ section of the guide and I am not sure if this has been asked before.

What about replacing slower projectile with rapid decay so that you can have void manipulation + rapid decay for the dot in the 6L?

I would say because of maths. Slower projectiles apply the more damage on ALL sources of the projectile damage. So the basic physical + lightning + chaos damage is also affected. Rapid decay only applies to the triggered SnakeBite poison damage, because it boosts "Damage Over Time". Therefore Slower Projectiles remotly also applies to the Poison damage because it affects the base damage and the Poison damage is calculated from the base damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info