[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Last edited by cmphx on Sep 23, 2016, 8:55:44 AM
updated with uber atziri boss videos
Definitly the most fun i have with a build in this league thanks for sharing it :D
this game was made for archers

this is my gear i guess more life and some added chaos on jewelry anything else i need? :

also my char looks so good like hes doing some super saiyan shit i just have to share it (just saw that you are using slivertongue as a skin too at least that bow is good for something lul)

Do I need a 6link chest / bow? If not what two 5L setups would you recommend
Last edited by GGZII on Sep 23, 2016, 2:08:41 PM
Last edited by dankNstein on Jul 17, 2020, 6:17:00 AM
Just levelled into this and am at 81, my damage sort of sucks but its getting better.

Is there anyway you could post your stats of offence and defence, so I can figure out how much more crit/multi and evasion i need. Thanks.

Also do we not get Val Pact or Phase acro? I get one shotted by spike on death with 20k evasion and (70% chance to dodge)
Last edited by GGZII on Sep 23, 2016, 7:54:24 PM
"
cmphx wrote:
updated with uber atziri boss videos

I have a trick, it's help we can add one more command skill. We can put any Summon Golem skill in left click mouse, and it just summon when you hold Shift + Left click to summon golem, in normal left mouse click, it work same as the Foots icon.

By this way, i can run vaal haste, vaal lightning trap and decoy totem together.

Hope it's will be useful for you guys xD ! ( sorry for my bad English )
Last edited by dtieubinh on Sep 24, 2016, 12:13:08 AM
Hi cmphx.

Could you please post some screens so I could compare my progress?

It's hard for me to see how strong my character is or if I'm just shit at using bows.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Hey! Great guide, I noticed one thing, In your current gear, you put Barrage in your Reach and LA in your Queen, so actually It's LA in Reach and Barrage in Queen right?
"
FloopiFloop wrote:
Definitly the most fun i have with a build in this league thanks for sharing it :D
this game was made for archers

this is my gear i guess more life and some added chaos on jewelry anything else i need? :

yep, you got it:D you can also get %chaos damage now on rings and amu with the new essence of envy, it is really good, if you can find jewlry with it thats very good dps boost.

"
FloopiFloop wrote:

also my char looks so good like hes doing some super saiyan shit i just have to share it (just saw that you are using slivertongue as a skin too at least that bow is good for something lul)

damn that ghostflame armour lookks really nice :o

"
GGZII wrote:
Do I need a 6link chest / bow? If not what two 5L setups would you recommend

no you dont. 6L is a pure luxury upgrade, or if you want to go for uber atziri. in both cases, just leave out the void manipulation gem ( barrage/LA + addedchaos+pierce+slower+critstrikes)

"
dankNstein wrote:
Hey, thanks for the replies. This build is feeling great at the moment. I would like to ask if uber atziri and all the endgame content would easily be clearable with the double 5L setup.

Can you tell me how much of a difference void manipulation is in as a 6th link? Debating dropping a ton of currency to try and 6L my queen but not 100% sure if I want to sink all my currency into it yet. Would love to hear some feedback on how much it of a difference it is in the late late game.

Hi, a 6L is needed to do uber atziri smooth in my opinon. without it, you will not be able to burst down both vaals before they go down, so it can get messy. for the shaper and guardian fights, a 6th link will also do wonders for damage.

its not that its mandatory, but it definetely will improve how easy you can do all the superhard content, because you just kill faster. it depends on your skill mainly :D its doable with a 5L for sure.

For normal mapping,a 6L would be complete overkill. you can do any map just fine with 5L setups.

"
GGZII wrote:
Just levelled into this and am at 81, my damage sort of sucks but its getting better.

Is there anyway you could post your stats of offence and defence, so I can figure out how much more crit/multi and evasion i need. Thanks.

Also do we not get Val Pact or Phase acro? I get one shotted by spike on death with 20k evasion and (70% chance to dodge)

make sure that you are at max . frenzies (4 charges) thats when you do all your damage !

i will post some stat screnshots soon.

vaal pact is not necessary. it takes away life regen which is annoying when you run blood rage or you want to do lab. reflect is not an issue. phase acro also is not really useful in my opinion i rather spend those points into life to not get oneshot.

"
fiqst wrote:
Hi cmphx.

Could you please post some screens so I could compare my progress?

It's hard for me to see how strong my character is or if I'm just shit at using bows.

Hi, I'll post some screenshots soon. for comparsion right now:

my hideout dps (auras+golem) for my attacks:

5L Barrage: 9811 dps
6L Barrage: 12169 dps

5L LA: 18669 dps
6L LA: 22918 dps

in both cases, 6th link is void manip.

"
Icewindz wrote:
Hey! Great guide, I noticed one thing, In your current gear, you put Barrage in your Reach and LA in your Queen, so actually It's LA in Reach and Barrage in Queen right?

uhm it does not matter where you put the attack into. it is just that i have a 6L queen and a 5L reach. both attacks have the same links and i was just testing which is better to have 6linked.

i personally feel like that barrage 6L is more important than a Lightning arrow 6L

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info