[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

Hey sorry for asking that stupid question!?

but how do you handle your mana? im always on zero mana!

thanks for the help!
"
Snowden91 wrote:
Hey sorry for asking that stupid question!?

but how do you handle your mana? im always on zero mana!

thanks for the help!

Spend 1 point and take a mana leech node or get mana leech on a jewel / amulet / ring and you won't have any issue.

I'd use a regret and immediately shove into a mana leech option on the tree. It will only cost 1 point as it makes the game alot more playable.

Do it asap as it makes a huge difference in clear speed.
Last edited by pyrexia on Apr 23, 2017, 5:06:00 AM
"
Gonza22 wrote:
Can I go for A. Speed in Cruel (Bandits) or the passive point it's much better?
Can anyone help me pls?
"

WTF? WTF indeed. +1 arrow is huge dps. But I digress. I still don't understand missing so much and wondering why the dps is low.

While it may be correct, it is by no means required. By no means.
You can easily kill Shaper without it, with zero issues, if you know what you're doing.

"
Gonza22 wrote:
"
Gonza22 wrote:
Can I go for A. Speed in Cruel (Bandits) or the passive point it's much better?
Can anyone help me pls?

Attack speed is always a good choice, you will probably only sacrifice one 5% or 4% life node if you're not high level.
Last edited by Songweaver on Apr 23, 2017, 6:13:19 AM
"

Your gear is crap ( no offence). I dot even understand why you're wondering. No +arrow Drill neck, no chaos dmg jewlery, no 6 link/s...

You got a ways to go.

I can understand the chaos dmg jewelry, I know my jewelry needs a lot of refinement. What I don't get is your requirement for 6 links and +1 drillneck.

OP already said 5l is okay, and +1 drillneck though important is put at the last priority because its so cash-intensive -- game can be played with normal drillneck also.

What I want to know is how much of a bearing does gem quality have on my lack of damage.
"
samlzy1993 wrote:
"

Your gear is crap ( no offence). I dot even understand why you're wondering. No +arrow Drill neck, no chaos dmg jewlery, no 6 link/s...

You got a ways to go.

I can understand the chaos dmg jewelry, I know my jewelry needs a lot of refinement. What I don't get is your requirement for 6 links and +1 drillneck.

OP already said 5l is okay, and +1 drillneck though important is put at the last priority because its so cash-intensive -- game can be played with normal drillneck also.

What I want to know is how much of a bearing does gem quality have on my lack of damage.

Dont speculate just do what has been suggested to you for upgrades and go from there. Your priorities should be in this order.

Get gems to 20/20

Get your rings and amulet upgraded as suggested.

Try to get a 6L.

+1 drillneck - This is a good dmg boost but the +1 arrow is not reflected in your tooltip dps. If your tooltip dps for Lightning Arrow shows 10k, getting a +1 arrow enchant on your drill WILL NOT change the actual number.

Again I will post my rings/ammy. They are decent and provide a good idea of what to get.

What dmg options on jewels are the best? is %inc damage better than %inc chaos damage?? What about %crit multi when we have 95% chance to crit? (and death opus) Can someone explain double dipping and rate dmg mods from best to worst? what about %increased accuracy on jewel? Any program that will calculate and make it easy to compare those differences with this build?

Also how many attacks per seconds is most optimal without vaal haste/blood rage (using death opus and dont know if i need %attack speed for bow jewels? and how many? i didnt get attack speed from bandits - gone for passive point, and dont have any on rings)
Last edited by fifus92 on Apr 24, 2017, 2:42:39 PM
can u guys use this amulet?
Last edited by LUL489 on Apr 25, 2017, 7:07:27 AM
Hi there. I haven't played PoE for a year, and I've decided to return to PoE for the upcoming 3.0 season. He recommended that I try out this build, and I've reviewed it and I think it is amazing.

You've written a ton of details in your build, and the guide is massive. Is it possible for you to clean up the guide and simplify it? That would be very helpful, since it's quite a lot to take in as it is right now.

Thank you very much!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info