[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

Hey everyone, I played this build last league(Breach) and this league thus far. Probably one of my favorite builds to date. I am breaking down the character and selling the gear. I had this guy pretty well geared and am able to run nicely rolled t15 and t16 no problem. Killed shaper with this gear. Never tried uber but I know it could be done. Anyways the gear is listed below. If you are interested feel free to message me in game/post on this forum/pm me here. Some of this stuff is expensive, if you are interested in buying multiple items get with me and we can maybe negotiate a deal.

Character name: LTAldoraine

Body:

Jewelry:

Flasks:

Gems:

I also did MFing with this character spam running shaped shores. With proper atlas setup it was EXTREMELY profitable. The gear listed below is def not required for this build but I figured Id thrown it in anyway in case someone with a lot of currency wants to try this build mfing. This gave me about 84 Increaed quantity and 100+ increaed rarity. Shit still melted in shaped shore. Usually ran nemesis, breach, and beyond leaguestones no problem.

MF Gear:

As a new player, I wanted to say thank you for your work!

I'll try your build as much as I can, and for now the leveling is a blast. Thanks!
guys,which flask is better to use
or
亡命をしてみましょう
my gear hp 6550 dps 27400
亡命をしてみましょう
"
fifus92 wrote:
What dmg options on jewels are the best? is %inc damage better than %inc chaos damage?? What about %crit multi when we have 95% chance to crit? (and death opus) Can someone explain double dipping and rate dmg mods from best to worst? what about %increased accuracy on jewel? Any program that will calculate and make it easy to compare those differences with this build?

Also how many attacks per seconds is most optimal without vaal haste/blood rage (using death opus and dont know if i need %attack speed for bow jewels? and how many? i didnt get attack speed from bandits - gone for passive point, and dont have any on rings)

I Bumb my question, also asking about Death Rush ring? is it good? I mean life, acc, chaos res, leach, and free onslaugh when mapping?
"
sendantes wrote:

So after waiting for past month or so slowly leveling gems and trying to get lucky with corruptions on snakebites and drillneck, i finally got tired and spent a bit over 9ex and got the glvoes and quiver and converted to this build.

it is remarkable. when i was running lightning arrow and barrage with wed and phys to lightning conversion gems my tooltip dmg was huge, though i also ran with hatred aura and herald of ash.

dropped that and following build closely, minus some of the flasks that i dont have and while tooltip dmg has dropped substantially LA from 46k to 11k (cause i didnt have a 2nd set of gems leveled yet) and barrage from 21k to 11k, shit just melts. I am blown away by how effective this is, i partly wondered if most of this was player skill and when i converted i d be running around always waiting for crap to take forever to die, cause i am not a good player, but i was wrong.

practically any bosses that move fast or move around alot die in seconds. obviously that has to do in large part with the maim ability in assassin class vs trickster. i had such problems on previous build taking out shipyard bosses and generally groups of exiles, but they just die. I decided to run waterways, and the elemental boss in my waterways run died almost as quickly as in the video. I think maybe 3 seconds?

i am running with 24k evasion and 90% movement speed, i miss having more chaos resistance but i guess it is what it is. 6.3k+ hp. i was having mana shortage issues, so i gave up 5% health and grabbed a mana leech node. all my jewels are 7%hp but not ideal dmg modifiers. and yet it almsot feels like dmg is good and plenty.

+chaos dmg i assume is better to use over void manipulation? cause i intend to keep using 1 red socket for one of my skills for situational added life leech.

anyways this is my gears:

i am not wild with my amulet, but this seems the best i ve found. my life ring i like for life and it has good resists, but i know here and there things could use much improvement, and obviously my helmet does not benefit the build in any way, so i am going to start working on getting better enchants on helm and boots.

There a few things you could to improve.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQBeAdwDHgUtBbUHmQguDPINjRCSES8UIBa_GY4fQSF2I9Mj9iaVKgsqWysKLlMwfDH6MjI1kjY9N9Q51EMxQzZEDUd-Sn1Mjkz_TZJN404qUUdS7FVLVvpZ8FuvXfJfP2HiYqxlTWqMbAhsjG8nbztwUnTtdct293fjeA15aHn2eu99dX8rhKKE2YbOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_j2CdqqCfotmly6ZXqKKpbqr4sNi0xbVItfK3trvjvG-9Nr6nwBrBBMEzwdjC7MgUyPDTb9N-1CPYvdmG2sHb5-pi62PtP-2D7g7vDu968Yr1b_zF_gr-j_66

Look into allocating your skill points similar to this. You picked up 2 increased frenzy duration nodes but not any of the +1 additional frenzy charges nodes. I dropped one of the % increase frenzy node and got the +1. This adds 6% accuracy and 2% atk speed from gloves + the benefits of the extra frenzy.

Using Add life leech gem is not nearly as efficient. You shouldnt have a problem with mana or life leech as this build does so much dmg you dont need a lot of life/mana leech. Why waste a gem slot with added life leech when you could get 2 life leech nodes + the dual .4life leech/.4 mana leech node in the leech circle sphere where you originally chose the single mana leech node.

Flasks could be different. A dying sun is king for this build, probably the best flask to use dmg wise.

Diamond flask is pretty useless. I bet you have around 76-78 crit chance with full power charges. the difference between 78 crit and the 95% crit cap is so negligible its like trying to compare an 8 inch dick to an 8.5 inch dick. You should drop the diamond and quartz flask, pick up a sulphur and silver flask and thank me later.

If you have the currency get high tri res leather belt with at least 80+ life and blessed orb it until you get a high implicit +life. The 24% dmg from a rustic sash isnt doing anything for you.

It is imperative you get High tri resistances on your belt and boots as shit will allow you to opt for more damage stats on your rings and ammys where is where you can really add some serious dmg.

Def want to get an amulet with 30+ crit muli, high life, added phys, and open slot to craft added chaos at minimum.

Go ahead and drop the rats nest and pick up a devotos for like 2c until you can afford a devotos with +2 barrage. I killed shaper with +2 barrage in legacy league, I feel like its the last thing you should worry about upgrading.
"
ellisd88 wrote:
"
sendantes wrote:

So after waiting for past month or so slowly leveling gems and trying to get lucky with corruptions on snakebites and drillneck, i finally got tired and spent a bit over 9ex and got the glvoes and quiver and converted to this build.

it is remarkable. when i was running lightning arrow and barrage with wed and phys to lightning conversion gems my tooltip dmg was huge, though i also ran with hatred aura and herald of ash.

dropped that and following build closely, minus some of the flasks that i dont have and while tooltip dmg has dropped substantially LA from 46k to 11k (cause i didnt have a 2nd set of gems leveled yet) and barrage from 21k to 11k, shit just melts. I am blown away by how effective this is, i partly wondered if most of this was player skill and when i converted i d be running around always waiting for crap to take forever to die, cause i am not a good player, but i was wrong.

practically any bosses that move fast or move around alot die in seconds. obviously that has to do in large part with the maim ability in assassin class vs trickster. i had such problems on previous build taking out shipyard bosses and generally groups of exiles, but they just die. I decided to run waterways, and the elemental boss in my waterways run died almost as quickly as in the video. I think maybe 3 seconds?

i am running with 24k evasion and 90% movement speed, i miss having more chaos resistance but i guess it is what it is. 6.3k+ hp. i was having mana shortage issues, so i gave up 5% health and grabbed a mana leech node. all my jewels are 7%hp but not ideal dmg modifiers. and yet it almsot feels like dmg is good and plenty.

+chaos dmg i assume is better to use over void manipulation? cause i intend to keep using 1 red socket for one of my skills for situational added life leech.

anyways this is my gears:

i am not wild with my amulet, but this seems the best i ve found. my life ring i like for life and it has good resists, but i know here and there things could use much improvement, and obviously my helmet does not benefit the build in any way, so i am going to start working on getting better enchants on helm and boots.

There a few things you could to improve.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQBeAdwDHgUtBbUHmQguDPINjRCSES8UIBa_GY4fQSF2I9Mj9iaVKgsqWysKLlMwfDH6MjI1kjY9N9Q51EMxQzZEDUd-Sn1Mjkz_TZJN404qUUdS7FVLVvpZ8FuvXfJfP2HiYqxlTWqMbAhsjG8nbztwUnTtdct293fjeA15aHn2eu99dX8rhKKE2YbOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_j2CdqqCfotmly6ZXqKKpbqr4sNi0xbVItfK3trvjvG-9Nr6nwBrBBMEzwdjC7MgUyPDTb9N-1CPYvdmG2sHb5-pi62PtP-2D7g7vDu968Yr1b_zF_gr-j_66

Look into allocating your skill points similar to this. You picked up 2 increased frenzy duration nodes but not any of the +1 additional frenzy charges nodes. I dropped one of the % increase frenzy node and got the +1. This adds 6% accuracy and 2% atk speed from gloves + the benefits of the extra frenzy.

Using Add life leech gem is not nearly as efficient. You shouldnt have a problem with mana or life leech as this build does so much dmg you dont need a lot of life/mana leech. Why waste a gem slot with added life leech when you could get 2 life leech nodes + the dual .4life leech/.4 mana leech node in the leech circle sphere where you originally chose the single mana leech node.

Flasks could be different. A dying sun is king for this build, probably the best flask to use dmg wise.

Diamond flask is pretty useless. I bet you have around 76-78 crit chance with full power charges. the difference between 78 crit and the 95% crit cap is so negligible its like trying to compare an 8 inch dick to an 8.5 inch dick. You should drop the diamond and quartz flask, pick up a sulphur and silver flask and thank me later.

If you have the currency get high tri res leather belt with at least 80+ life and blessed orb it until you get a high implicit +life. The 24% dmg from a rustic sash isnt doing anything for you.

It is imperative you get High tri resistances on your belt and boots as shit will allow you to opt for more damage stats on your rings and ammys where is where you can really add some serious dmg.

Def want to get an amulet with 30+ crit muli, high life, added phys, and open slot to craft added chaos at minimum.

Go ahead and drop the rats nest and pick up a devotos for like 2c until you can afford a devotos with +2 barrage. I killed shaper with +2 barrage in legacy league, I feel like its the last thing you should worry about upgrading.

will def look to swapping out flasks, thanks, i actually like the phasing from the silver flask especially when i need to run through stuff, not great at using blink arrow at critical moments. devotos, that does not do it for me, i am already at 90% speed, getting another 10%... meh. i have 2 devotos sitting in my stash, rats gives me some more crit and gives me some MF to boot.

i just want to ask, now that i switched to this build 2 days ago, and now that they announced changes to it in 3.0.... all these builds seem dead right? basically wasted currency to convert to a dead build during its final lap?
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
Hey , I am following this build. Lvl 51 right now , got myself a 5l death opus , since the 6ls are really costly.
And , using a Rasa for the 6l. Now , my question is , is the Queen of The forest absolutely mandatory??
If yes , will a 5l suffice? If no , can i just get a random 6l Evasion based body armour or should i just use a 5l queen of the forest , or maybe a 5l belly.
Instead of getting the few life + evasion nodes near the Heart of Oak in passive tree , can i pick Ballistic Mastery and Aspect of Eagle for the EXTRA damage?
Hey bro , cant find any + xx to xx chaos damage attribute in Legacy League rings... So , can i switch it with say , any bonus ele dmg attribute/ like 3 to 42 lighting dmg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info