[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

Sorry if this is a stupid question - what does corrupted do on added chaos?
You corrupt Added Chaos to try to get it to lvl 21. This is one, but not only possible outcome of corruption. If you mean my advice about buying lvl20 corrupted Added Chaos - that is because it is much cheaper than non corrupted.
"
Dying__Lights wrote:

Sorry, other thing got posted. Bad mobile phone copy paste.

Anywho, I wanted to ask for advice as to how to improve my character more. Can you look at my character and tell me what I can do to make it better? Right now, I'm at 5100 life without Devoto's. 4827 with overcapped res. Character still dies on some bosses like the Temple boss and breaches. I have to YOLO insta heals to stay alive. Right now, cannot afford %Chaos damage jewellery.

Reposting this because of edit.
Thank you I understand now, I have started to improve the quality of my gems but they're not corrupted and thought I was wasting my time doing it. I guess I will just level them to 20 since I have started upgrading them.
Enjoying this build a lot.. Most fun I've had in poe so far. Farming uber lab the past week and a bit and pumping all the currency back into upgrades.

Gear
Spoiler

Have done very little mapping this league but farmed t16 and shaper for most of essence. Gear good enough to start farming shaper?
I played now both Glare and Reach for this Build. And if you consider using a Diamond Flask you critcap with a Glare also. This means u are not loosing any Critdamage related stuff.

A Glare does more Damage per Hit than the Reach. Which is a huge difference in physical damage due to phys/armor calculation. Means you do more damage to tanky bosses and more poison also.

Using Splitarrow with Glare 1 Shots everything and you cannot miss with the Glare which is also huge vs high evasion monsters later where u miss some shots with the Reach. Which means you dont need accuracy on your gear and can get more critmulti. what means even more damage than with the Reach due to higher base damage of the bow.

4 Additional Arrows is surely nice for Barrage but with the Glare you can attack twice in that amount of time ( 1 barrage with Reach = 2 barrage with Glare # same time amount spend for attacking). This is due to the higher attackspeed on the bow and results in better scaling with attackspeed notes you take during the tree. this means you got more hits on a boss in the same time + you wont miss him at all, which happens often. so you cannot even calculate like you did it before. what are 4 additional arrow when 2 of them can miss.

just test it, the Glare exceeds the Reach in higher levels by 20% or so. You can calculate it. Sure barrage damage is lower when you consider only ONE attack. but thats not the case. Reach is too slow sadly and 1% more base crit is meaningless with assasing.

kind regards
I'm a new player.
Why you dont go on +20% quality on lightning arrow ?
I just get few gems to +20% with gcp and stopped when realized that in this guide and in new league you did not get +20% on lightning arrow.
+10% to shock is bad ?
Thanks for any answer.
"
Kryptolog wrote:
I'm a new player.
Why you dont go on +20% quality on lightning arrow ?
I just get few gems to +20% with gcp and stopped when realized that in this guide and in new league you did not get +20% on lightning arrow.
+10% to shock is bad ?
Thanks for any answer.

Trash die anyway, with or without 20% LA. Thats what you use LA for, trash. So after all, its ofc better with 20% but overall wasted currency.
"
danciderus wrote:
Enjoying this build a lot.. Most fun I've had in poe so far. Farming uber lab the past week and a bit and pumping all the currency back into upgrades.

Gear
Spoiler

Have done very little mapping this league but farmed t16 and shaper for most of essence. Gear good enough to start farming shaper?

You could use boots with higher life
In one of the posts in this thread author answers that quality on LA only gives shock chance, but we have 95% crit and crit with lightning damage applies shock anyway. So 20% quality LA will give us 10% chance to shock on non-crit strike, but we almost don't do non-crit strikes anyway, so benefit is negligible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info