[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

"
phillylim wrote:

My skill bar is full so i never get a chance to use decoy totem, what do you guys have set up?

BloodRage-LA-Frenzy-VaalHaste-Barrage-BlinkArrow-IceGolem <-- mine

You can use Ice Golem on left click and cast it when you hold down shift+leftclick, this way you have 1 more free skill slot for decoy totem.
"
semyneth wrote:
"
phillylim wrote:

My skill bar is full so i never get a chance to use decoy totem, what do you guys have set up?

You can use Ice Golem on left click and cast it when you hold down shift+leftclick, this way you have 1 more free skill slot for decoy totem.

oooo and it doesnt conflict with moving around? Cool, didnt know you could do that.
Hey @OP
You missed my question (or I missed the answer), no small wonder considdering the feedback, hope you don't mind me re-asking?
I managed to 6L my belly, and I was wondering if you would recommend me to sell that, buy and 5L reach+queen of the forest, because let's be honest, the chances of me managing to 6L something else is rather small (alternetively I could buy a 6L queen with the currency from belly).
And barrage for 6L rather than LA taking into account you only have 1, 6L?
"
Chridian wrote:
Hey @OP
You missed my question (or I missed the answer), no small wonder considdering the feedback, hope you don't mind me re-asking?
I managed to 6L my belly, and I was wondering if you would recommend me to sell that, buy and 5L reach+queen of the forest, because let's be honest, the chances of me managing to 6L something else is rather small (alternetively I could buy a 6L queen with the currency from belly).

A) Barrage in 6L and LA in 5L. Why? Well when do you need the extra dps ? When you are clearing AoE trash on maps and already 1-shotting everything with LA or when fighting a tough boss and making use of your barrage ;)?

B) Queen of the Forest provides a great movement speed bonus which increases your clear-speed significantly. That is why QotF is so good. Also a QotF 6L isn't that expensive. Why not buy a 6L QotF and save up for a Reach of the Council :)? You should be able to get it in a few days :)
"
semyneth wrote:
"
phillylim wrote:

My setup:

Left mouse - nothing / movement
middle mouse - blood rage
right mouse - LA
Q - Blink Arrow
W - Decoy Totem
E - Frenzy
R - Barrage
T - put on aura's, summon ice golem and use vaal haste. Don't with resummoning Ice Golem if it dies and you are in a map. Do it in your hideout :)
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
Chridian wrote:
Hey @OP

A) Barrage in 6L and LA in 5L. Why? Well when do you need the extra dps ? When you are clearing AoE trash on maps and already 1-shotting everything with LA or when fighting a tough boss and making use of your barrage ;)?

B) Queen of the Forest provides a great movement speed bonus which increases your clear-speed significantly. That is why QotF is so good. Also a QotF 6L isn't that expensive. Why not buy a 6L QotF and save up for a Reach of the Council :)? You should be able to get it in a few days :)

I'll do that most likely, I'm leveling with a 6L belly at the moment, and when im high enough level to potentially use the qotf, I'll sell my belly ^^
And qotf is actually more expensive than my belly :(
@cmphx, if I want to try Uber Atziri, does it still make sense to spec into Point Blank? And for guardians? I just didn't try them before, so don't know if I would be able to be close enough for Point Blank to take effect. Also, I have %chaos on all my accessories, do I need to spec into Point Blank in this case at all? My barrage tooltip in hideout is 16k.
anyone have some tips for dealing with hydra? I do so little dmg because of the immunity to poison -_-
nvm I skilled into point blank and it went way smoother! probably also because it was my first time fighting hydra and I just needed to get used to the mechanics. 3 out of 4 guardians down, chimera up next ;). thanks for the awesome build @cmphx
Did what you said, traded in my belly for a queen, bought a reach, 5L.
dps tooltip went down when I swapped out opus for reach but to me it feels smoother like you said.
And yeah, thanks for tollerating my dumbass questions and thank you for an amazing build, I'm actually looking forward to sinking currency and time into this one, as opposed to the other builds where getting upgrades was more of a chore, here its fun ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info