[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

"
bl00rg wrote:
hey could someone help me with a deadeye/raider tree for this build? Going crit as well, im just wondering if I will have to invest more heavily into crit on the tree as either of those, and will damage be that much lower? I dont plan to do guardians or shaper, just want to map fast.
I was thinking of going opus as a weapon, since reach is quite expensive.

This build works amazing as a raider even on a budget. If you dont want to do end game stuff (even if you do) opus should be more than sufficient. The only extra crit I took was the accuracy/crit tri cluster going towards marauder. My crit is a little low (50% without any pcharges) but combined with the attack speed and 8x4 more multiplier of the 8 frenzies you will not be lacking in damage. It maps soooooo fast you will love it.

Message me ingame if you have any questions: JaneyBeRaider

"
icucicu117 wrote:
Have you guys found a boot enchant better than the others?

I think the suggested enchants are on point. I wouldn't want more move speed on my raider however the inc crit if you haven't crit would work well for my build but worthless to you assasins. THe 2% regen on hit seems like the best to me. On hit is more reliable than the on kill .6% leech and other on kill ones. Apart from those only other good one seems like spell dodge if taken spell dmg recently.
Last edited by Glencairn on Dec 21, 2016, 10:39:16 PM
@Cmphx

Big fanboy of your characters aesthetics.. Hope you don't mind but I kinda stole your look hehe :)
hey,

can you please have a look at my breach char and give me some feedback ?
would be awesome since im feeling a little weak in t11 + t12 maps.

thanks in advance guys =)

Sorry, other thing got posted. Bad mobile phone copy paste.

Anywho, I wanted to ask for advice as to how to improve my character more. Can you look at my character and tell me what I can do to make it better? Right now, I'm at 5100 life without Devoto's. 4827 with overcapped res. Character still dies on some bosses like the Temple boss and breaches. I have to YOLO insta heals to stay alive. Right now, cannot afford %Chaos damage jewellery.
Last edited by Dying__Lights on Dec 22, 2016, 6:17:28 AM
@hekkktorr some obvious stuff:
1. Get last ascendancy points.
2. All jeweller slots on your tree are empty, fill them!
3. You are missing one Evasion and Life node, take it instead of pure +5% life.
4. Get quality on all flasks.
5. Get quality gems. This doesn't help a lot, but still a bit of dps.
6. Get %chaos damage and flat chaos damage on all accessories. That boosts damage a lot.
7. Get 6L Queen of The Forest (put Barrage there).
8. Maybe buy cheap 20 lvl corrupted Added Chaos if you will find some.

This should bring you to the state of easy clearing all stuff up to (and including) T15 maps (at least).
"
emaster wrote:
@hekkktorr some obvious stuff:
1. Get last ascendancy points.
2. All jeweller slots on your tree are empty, fill them!
3. You are missing one Evasion and Life node, take it instead of pure +5% life.
4. Get quality on all flasks.
5. Get quality gems. This doesn't help a lot, but still a bit of dps.
6. Get %chaos damage and flat chaos damage on all accessories. That boosts damage a lot.
7. Get 6L Queen of The Forest (put Barrage there).
8. Maybe buy cheap 20 lvl corrupted Added Chaos if you will find some.

This should bring you to the state of easy clearing all stuff up to (and including) T15 maps (at least).

thank you very much for your feedback =)
I am loving this build :)

I am new to this game and this is my first season playing properly. I know this gets asked a lot but I am still overwhelmed by the game and was wondering if any one could point me in the right direction to improve my character? What upgrades should I be focusing on next and have I made some mistakes on my character?

Thanks a lot for your time.

@Enocnad it seems your characters tab is private so we cannot look at your character.
Sorry I didn't realise, I have just changed it. I have just managed to get an additional arrow on a drillneck in 4 tries so I am pretty happy :)
@Enocnad I think most (or even all) points from my reply a bit above apply to your situation as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info