[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

Hey OP. Thanks for the guide. Im trying it now. Do you think This belt and
"Vessel of vinktar topaz flask" will work in this build?. I have the belt, but not the flask so i cant test it.

Hello,

actually want to hear your opinion on that additional Frenzy charge in the bottom(Savagery). Is it really worth it in your opinion?

I kinda sitting on the fence between this power charge and getting 2 * 4% projectile damage nodes + jewel on the right.
Since projectile damage is important, i'm leaning towards additional jewel atm.

Maybe closer to level 100 i'll actually take both.
"
CosmicMidget wrote:
Hello,

actually want to hear your opinion on that additional Frenzy charge in the bottom(Savagery). Is it really worth it in your opinion?

I kinda sitting on the fence between this power charge and getting 2 * 4% projectile damage nodes + jewel on the right.

Hi mate, doing similar build with Berserker at 93 at the moment.
The frenzy change is needed for both dps and QoL. Especially the second part as it gives you 36% increased Frenzy charge duration making it back to 11s for all 4. In case you dont take it, then your frenzy charge duration is very low if you use snakebite (10% duration reduction per frenzy) and its quite annoying to maintain between packs.
Damage boost of a single frenzy is quite nice as well.

The Q
ign:Qvaza
"
qvaza wrote:
"
CosmicMidget wrote:
Hello,

Hi mate, doing similar build with Berserker at 93 at the moment.
The frenzy change is needed for both dps and QoL. Especially the second part as it gives you 36% increased Frenzy charge duration making it back to 11s for all 4. In case you dont take it, then your frenzy charge duration is very low if you use snakebite (10% duration reduction per frenzy) and its quite annoying to maintain between packs.
Damage boost of a single frenzy is quite nice as well.

The Q

But i already have 4 charges from the right side of the tree. The bottom one in the skill tree actually adds 5th frenzy charge, which is my i'm asking.

<-this jewel value vs 5th frenzy charge value, i think jewel wins by far. No?
Last edited by CosmicMidget on Sep 29, 2016, 4:56:26 PM
I don't have uber lab unlocked yet and probably won't for a while. Do you think in that case it would be better to skip the deadly infusion ascendancy for now so I can get toxic delivery?

It seems weird to take toxic delivery last since it's such a huge dps boost.
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
"
hover over the boss with your mouse, then press a button, it will namelock then.

Sadly this dont work for me.

When I press "A" nothing happens. :/

In option "A" is set for corpse targeting.

Hows namelock called in the input setting?
"
CroDanZ wrote:
"
hover over the boss with your mouse, then press a button, it will namelock then.

Sadly this dont work for me.

When I press "A" nothing happens. :/

In option "A" is set for corpse targeting.

Hows namelock called in the input setting?

No, it's like this. You mouseover to the boss. You press the button that uses your skill. You hold down the button. Now, even if you move your mouse cursor elsewhere, you'll have "target locked" the mouseovered enemy, and your skill will keep shooting targeted at where the enemy is currently at. Releasing the button or moving will unlock the target.
The minataur map, I dealt like no damage and died 3 times, any idea how to make myself do more damage? this is my gear

Is it possible for you to list the endgame upgrades in order of importance?
Last edited by dankNstein on Jul 17, 2020, 6:15:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info