[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

"
CroDanZ wrote:
Rly love the build so faar.

Use GMP Support instead the Critt Suport Gem till I get the bow for the AOE. (on frenzy and LA) ;)

Works prety well so faar.....but open minded for better alternatives if u can tell me some. :)

Have 2 question...

How do u aim with Barrage binded on "W"....I have the feeling that I always miss the mobs when not binded on right mousebuton.

And how t.f. did u gett all this stuff so faast in the new league? :D

1. I aim with the cursor, often i just namelock the boss then press down W ( I heard it does more damage if you press the button really hard so I do that too :D but you can put it on RMB too ofc)

2. play alot at the start. be among the first in maps. sell everything, play a build that clears quickly and can do all content (like my build). i farmed up currency to get into uber atziri, farmed that quite a bit until i got the good drops, then started farming the shaper and sold alot of small things. it all adds up. plus at the start, gear is less expensive

"
justpayne1414 wrote:
"
cmphx wrote:
"
justpayne1414 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the building currently lvl 64 and enjoying the build.
What's your thoughts on Sliver tongue and Voidwalker with your build?

Slivertongue is terrible, its only good for skin transfer.
Voidwalker is okay-ish, but I wouldnt use it over nice boots with life and resists. It is too hard to cap resist with another unique in the setup.

Thank you for the response, I was also wondering if it's necessary to use the wither totem setup or can I stay with the decoy totem?

Hi, please still use decoy totem. Its better everywhere, except for shaper. I only recommend using it against shaper
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Last edited by cmphx on Sep 28, 2016, 3:01:35 PM
Hi there,
reporting back as i said!

Currently level 89 in EHC with 6k hp, doing T11-12 maps and looking forward. I am currently trying to 6L that babe as it is my next upgrade, wasted around 1k fuses so far.

Cheers again for the build!
Last edited by HugzForL on Sep 28, 2016, 5:52:05 PM
Excellent build, Right now in lvl 89 in Softcore Essence, but got some issues, Im at 6k life with Queen of The Forest 5L and Reach of the Council (5L) too still cant farm Uber itzaro full keys still getting 1 shot.

Idk maybe im very bad in that fight (Using lvl 19 decoy totem)
"
I heard it does more damage if you press the button really hard so I do that too :D

Haha....do the same in all of my games.... seems legit. :D

Think they'll nerf it soon. :P

"
often i just namelock the boss then press down W

How can I namelock?
Last edited by CroDanZ on Sep 28, 2016, 7:34:25 PM
Does anyone have experience with both a Reach assassin using Barrage and a Voltaxic assassin using Blast Rain?

The videos show Barrage not hitting with most arrows against humanoid hitbox bosses at a distance, so I'm wondering how Voltaxic BR stacks up single-target wise.
Last edited by Novalisk on Sep 29, 2016, 4:09:55 AM
i would make this build in standar for my assasin because i have already almost the gear but how can have the chaos dmg ring and amulet?
"
terminator18 wrote:
i would make this build in standar for my assasin because i have already almost the gear but how can have the chaos dmg ring and amulet?

%chaos is from Essences of Envy, while flat chaos damage is a craft from lv7 Elreon.
Hey first thanks for your guide.

I have a question , can i use your build without snakebit and with full frenzy charge.
Chance to poison you get with noxious strike ascendency is not enough?
"
Nonaco wrote:
Excellent build, Right now in lvl 89 in Softcore Essence, but got some issues, Im at 6k life with Queen of The Forest 5L and Reach of the Council (5L) too still cant farm Uber itzaro full keys still getting 1 shot.

Idk maybe im very bad in that fight (Using lvl 19 decoy totem)

hm that sounds weird. your plan should be to not get hit at all by izaro. use your mobility and decoy totem for that.

"
CroDanZ wrote:

How can I namelock?

hover over the boss with your mouse, then press a button, it will namelock then.

"
Novalisk wrote:
Does anyone have experience with both a Reach assassin using Barrage and a Voltaxic assassin using Blast Rain?

The videos show Barrage not hitting with most arrows against humanoid hitbox bosses at a distance, so I'm wondering how Voltaxic BR stacks up single-target wise.

barrage does hit with most projectiles quite alot, its just hard to see cause i have 100% chance to pierce.

Voltaxic BR can be good too, but you cant use pierce, you'll lose drillneck therefore, you'll need to use wrath and different gear to make it strong. Barrage still is better especially with reach where you can get +4 extra projectiles on it for free.

"
WarWik666 wrote:
Hey first thanks for your guide.

I have a question , can i use your build without snakebit and with full frenzy charge.
Chance to poison you get with noxious strike ascendency is not enough?

Hi, no noxious strike is not enough. You can use Cospris Will with a curse. Or a Poison gem, though that means you sacrifice alot of your damage, because you need to skip a damage link for the gem.
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Weapon swap and Kaom`s Hearth...would that be a viable solution for extra HP?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info